3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diamond hitman 21.11.21 10:13 pm

Official maps from CnC 3 TW (Command Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars)

Interested in the path to the official maps of the game, where they lie. since the digital version is missing some. I would be grateful if anyone could tell me.
I apologize if I created a repeat of the topic.
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
Extermination 21.11.21

Kane Edition should be

D
Diamond hitman 21.11.21

a question point-blank, where in the "Kane Edition" are the cards and how to cut them into a regular "TV" ???

D
Diamond hitman 21.11.21

It turns out everything is painfully simple ...
I originally had a digital version of the game purchased from Steam.
At the root of the game (if the game is Kane Edition) there is a folder with the same name "Kane" and a file with the name "CNC3_russian_1.9 format SKUDEF", open it with a blank note and in the penultimate line write "add-config Kane 1.9 config.txt" save ...
That's sobsno that's all =)

ZY Throw the archive into the game folder. http://rghost.ru/39167722 or http://rghost.ru/39232602 if anyone has any problems launching.

N
Ncr ranger 21.11.21

Posons, do people still play in the cartoon (version of the Steam)?

D
Diamond hitman 21.11.21

Certainly! a lot of people!

D
Diesel operator 21.11.21

Such a situation: I put third-party cards into the game, load a map for 7-8 players, put a bunch of opponents against myself, and of all of them, only ONE develops normally, the rest are generally at the initial level (i.e. without any development at all) - what to do ?? ?

At what this one, as it should be - do everything that is supposed to him, the rest are stupid. The main base is there and that's it, there are no movements at all !!!

On the card from the manufacturer - everything is as it should be - all opponents, no matter how many there are, develop.

And yet - if the card is from the manufacturer, then when an Engineer tries to capture any structure (well, what if you develop the same army + all the enemy's counters), the enemy stupidly blows it up - and so on all the time.