3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kalahanss 21.11.21 10:25 pm

Played as Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader. (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

Can anyone explain how to play the heroes in the game?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smoke_Shooter 21.11.21

kalahanss
there are many ways
1-in superiority, pick up a token and play as Luka or Dart until they kill you.
2-there is a mode where one villain plays against 7 players.
3-mode heroes versus villains.

k
kalahanss 21.11.21

Cybermeister
And where to find such a token and on the PC which button to open the character selection menu?

T
TimKar 21.11.21

kalahanss
In the random part of the map, such a token is lying around, you find it, press 4 and choose a hero

m
morpholog 21.11.21

kalahanss
The icon is similar to the Quake symbol.

S
Strel-Ok 21.11.21

Is it possible to fight with a friend 1 on 1 with swords so that there is no one else on the map?

E
Eagle387 21.11.21

Strel-Ok
maybe yes. But I don’t know for sure, take a look on the Internet. And by the way it would be cool. It is possible to recreate Luke's battle with Darth Vader or Emperor Sidious.

v
vitalik76 21.11.21

It is possible with a friend. To do this, you need to go to the menu, not in the multiplayer, but in the single-coil tasks. There are confrontations of heroes on various maps. At the same time, you can use bots-extras, but you can only together against each other. But the battle of the Jedi in this game is not a single gram of the Jedi Knight, but rather resembles a duel of invalids who occasionally poke at each other with stick swords. Yet heroes in the battlefront are not meant to fight each other, but to bend down cannon fodder.

Online for heroes it is most convenient to play in the "heroes against villains" mode, but there is no possibility of choosing a specific hero - whom the game will appoint for that and you will have to play. In other modes, you will not be able to purposefully play for the heroes, because you will find a horseradish card. The "hunt for a hero" mode is also not the best choice, because there, in order to play as a hero, you must first knock him out, i.e. to make the last shot at him, which is not at all easy. In addition, in this mode, the exp is only for the hero and the one who made the last shot at the hero, everyone else ends the round with a zero result.

S
Strel-Ok 21.11.21

vitalik76
Yes, exactly, thanks. I completely forgot about the tasks)