3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slava74oren 21.11.21 10:25 pm

Watch Dogs 2 will be released in Q4 2016. (Watch_Dogs)

According to sources from Kotaku, the sequel to the open-world action-adventure Watch Dogs will be released this year.

All that is known at this time is that Ubisoft plans to release Watch Dogs 2 in the fourth quarter of 2016. The action in the game this time will unfold in an alternative version of San Francisco, and not Chicago. As before, the gameplay will focus on the player's ability to hack into various electronic devices, as well as obtaining and controlling information.

Watch Dogs 2 will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and personal computers.

http://game2day.org/ru/news/14890/watch-dogs-2-vyidet-v-iv-kvartale-2016-go
18 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vovanlavrov 21.11.21

I advise everyone to spirat first))) .... so as not to gossip like with the previous game)))

K
Krasav4iks 21.11.21

and what will change?

v
vovangt4 21.11.21

Krasav4iks
At least all the shoals and bugs of the first part should be fixed and optimized at least.

K
Krasav4iks 21.11.21

vovangt4
At least all the shoals and bugs of the first part of
Vova should be Ubisoft, they won't fix anything. they realized that shkolota fap on the schedule. so they will give it in the next episode and everyone will be happy

K
Krasav4iks 21.11.21

vovangt4
Vova now is not the time, now money is in the first place, they look at oldfags as a waste material, now the priority of a modern shkolota which, apart from a beautiful picture, is not interested in anything, read the impression of the game from the first post. and you will see what we are talking about and developed after reading the nagging about the graph, they will add it in the next part, but what adequate people said about the gameplay will be deafened

A
Aleksandr77701 21.11.21

Vovanlavrov
for me, Watch Dogs has a huge jamb with controls, and the rest is fine, I liked the game. Rather, they will screw up the second part.

P
Playersaharan 21.11.21

Gentlemen, you forget that Yubiks' sequels are usually many times better than the original (at least in terms of gameplay), so it's too early to bury the game

D
DjDuke 21.11.21

Playersaharan
Only applies to Assassin's Creed and Far Cry. I wouldn't say that about the rest of the games.

K
Krasav4iks 21.11.21

Playersaharan
Gentlemen, do you forget that Yubik sequels are usually many times better than the original (at least in terms of gameplay),
those days are gone

A
AL5 21.11.21

Vovanlavrov I
totally agree) I've got lost and made a pre-order.

T
TrampZones 21.11.21

Yes, let them release, what is it to me? I will not play it (or I will if it is posted on the torrent).

P
Playersaharan 21.11.21

DjDuke
I mean from the latter.
Krasav4iks
FK3 was 3 years ago - I don’t think that over the past time they have slipped so much

K
Krasav4iks 21.11.21

Playersaharan
rolled into the conveyor and for paper nvidia

P
Playersaharan 21.11.21

Krasav4iks
Since Brotherhood has become an AU conveyor. Well, FC does not yet look like a conveyor belt, even if FC4 was in fact an add-on to FC3.

K
Krasav4iks 21.11.21

Playersaharan
looks like, and not a big resemblance to an assassin, as I see it, they don't have the same ideas every year

P
Playersaharan 21.11.21

Krasav4iks The same
thing? Show me prehistoric FC / AC, please.

K
Krasav4iks 21.11.21

Playersaharan
yes I will not argue with you, it is clear that a fan, anyway, I will not say wake up to repeat yours like those pedmak fans, and here the period, the tower does not resemble dogs, the same thing, there even the hero, like in an assassin, the hunt moves, you can enumerate a lot but to fans that in the forehead or in the forehead. will stand on their own, you all like the picture. but the fact that the gameplay of theirs year after year under a carbon copy makes you do not notice it
u-ka show me the FC / AC in prehistoric
gameplay, technology, similarity, and not small history

M
MunchkiN 616 21.11.21

cool, do you already have a pre-order of the collectible?