3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad_Skaletta 21.11.21 10:25 pm

How to stop an attack by Andoroids, Alien, etc. (Alien: Isolation)

I have already tried many times to go through the mission "Spare Communication Center" And all the Androids killed me. I used all the cartridges, the SSHG smashed everything against these zlezyaki. Help or throw a file so that the androids do not attack.
12 Comments
Sort by:
Аlex_Pro 21.11.21

Vlad_Skaletta
A stupid to run away or hide from them did not try? This is how it should be done, and not wet them, these are not people for you.

S
SadSam 21.11.21

Vlad_Skaletta
and what is the point of the game then?)

Look at some trainer in cheats

M
Meryll 21.11.21

If you put the difficulty level of the game on easy, then they become not so aggressive and observant. After passing a difficult moment, you can return the difficulty level to the one you are playing on. In general, the whole game takes place by crawling and dashing from cover to cover: D

V
Vlad_Skaletta 21.11.21

Sammy S.
Trainers don't go = (License, after all

V
Vlad_Skaletta 21.11.21

Meryll
The difficulty is easy, but all the same "SHE" does not crouch, but bends down. You cannot hide behind the box. And they will bury the water under the table with their feet

m
masikgreat 21.11.21

Vlad_Skaletta
Personally, I attracted them to a certain point with a sonic grenade, and ran past them at that moment, if I understand correctly what mission you are talking about. To be more precise, you need a screen where you cannot go

Аlex_Pro 21.11.21

Vlad_Skaletta
Well, if you were found all the time, then you did so)

V
Vlad_Skaletta 21.11.21

masikgreat
The mission "Get to the radio station" is short to contact Torrance.

z
zoomukc 21.11.21

Wildly saved cartridges, devices, consumables. But I came off at them in full in the server room, in 2 rooms, where there are a lot of androids, and they are all in overalls. And I couldn't: 1-2 stayed on the move and had to run away from them and take them far from the places of interaction with story terminals / buttons.

R
Rolento 21.11.21

Hack weapons and extinguish them all

K
Krokodil D 21.11.21

Vlad_Skaletta
you brainless animal

V
Vlad_Skaletta 21.11.21

Krokodil D
Justify Your Words