3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strel-Ok 21.11.21 10:45 pm

How do I make the default weapon? (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

How to make the default weapon for each type of fighter (alliance / empire)? Initially, some have a personal imperial blaster, while others have a rebel one. I foolishly bought both. Why I ask - it is fundamentally important for me that the imperial ran with his barrel, and the rebel with his own, otherwise the individuality of each class is lost for me. Now, what I choose from the menu will be for both. And every time you change weapons when you change a round, a terrible crap.
ps Am I the only one driven by this? .... :(
6 Comments
Sort by:
_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

Confused about individuality, but is it difficult to press 3 buttons before the round?

B
BatmanWayne221 21.11.21

Strel-Ok
Hike alone. I personally don’t care what the imperial, or the insurgent, will run with.

R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 21.11.21

the weapon can be changed at every death, if you poke it with a mouse, this is hemorrhagic ... then excuse me ... (it's too lazy to even put spaces, hemorrhoids)

v
vitalik76 21.11.21

The option is just the one that is provided. At the beginning of each round, when the menu for entering the game appears, you can choose a weapon, one of two sets of star cards and a perk. But I think the author bothers in vain. After 100,500 rounds, he will no longer be worried about such a trifle and he will throw both of these blasters, and he will run with a dl-44 or T-21. Authenticity is good in a single, if it were, but in multiplayer they will bend so that you don't want to, but replace the authentic with the practical.

S
Strel-Ok 21.11.21

Granted, stock barrels aren't always the best. But here both of these options are balanced: moderately accurate, rapid-fire, hit far, plus optics. For all cases, so to speak. Later, in the course of the round, depending on the situation, I can choose either a machine gun (I don’t remember how it is "scientifically") or a heavy blaster. DL-44 hasn't opened yet, but not much remains.
Is it difficult to press "three buttons" at the beginning of a round - not very difficult, just after 10, 20, 50 rounds it will, to put it mildly, be annoying.

v
vitalik76 21.11.21

If we do an overview of the weapon, then not everything depends on its nominal characteristics. In multiplayer, the quality of the Internet is more important. With a bad Internet, you can not even make a frag with an uber-bending machine. Unfortunately, the Internet is not very good for me, so the choice of the majority - a dl-44 pistol or a T-21 cannon did not suit me. Yes, both of these barrels will damage very well, but they are not quick-firing and do not forgive mistakes. If you missed, write lost. In general, there is an even more bending fart - the CA-87 shock blaster, but with it I somehow do not work out very well. It seems that the damage to the enemy from it only takes place in a very small number of cases, and it is almost impossible to make a second or third shot from this Berdank, because it overheats at a time. There is also a good shotgun - the EE-3. This barrel is the only one that has three indicators at the same time - damage, range and rate of fire. But there is a drawback - this gun shoots with a series of shots and in order to inflict significant damage on the enemy, you need to hit the whole series. My current pick is the RT-97C scoped machine gun, which is relatively easy to fire on poor internet. His damage is certainly not the greatest, but a high rate of fire, range and does not overheat for a long time. It is interesting to check whether this machine gun will be carried along with the "explosive shot" card. In principle, there is also a machine gun - DLT-19, but in all respects it is worse than the RT-97C. I don't even know why they made him that way. Unless only as an intermediate barrel before the opening of the RT-97C. My current pick is the RT-97C scoped machine gun, which is relatively easy to fire on poor internet. His damage is certainly not the greatest, but a high rate of fire, range and does not overheat for a long time. It is interesting to check whether this machine gun will be carried along with the "explosive shot" card. In principle, there is also a machine gun - DLT-19, but in all respects it is worse than the RT-97C. I don't even know why they made him that way. Unless only as an intermediate barrel before the opening of the RT-97C. My current pick is the RT-97C scoped machine gun, which is relatively easy to fire on poor internet. His damage is certainly not the greatest, but a high rate of fire, range and does not overheat for a long time. It is interesting to check whether this machine gun will be carried along with the "explosive shot" card. In principle, there is also a machine gun - DLT-19, but in all respects it is worse than the RT-97C. I don't even know why they made him that way. Unless only as an intermediate barrel before the opening of the RT-97C. I don't even know why they made him that way. Unless only as an intermediate barrel before the opening of the RT-97C. I don't even know why they made him that way. Unless only as an intermediate barrel before the opening of the RT-97C.

As for sniper rifles, they are implemented only by star maps, i.e. secondary weapon. Campers knock me out of the DLT-20A quite often. But you can't use it sensibly yourself - you need to shoot with a clamp, accumulating a charge. But she is one-shot. The second sniper rifle to open among the last is the cyclo rifle. Would be nice to everyone if one-shot, but not one-shot. And without this, its value as a sniper is zero, because the second shot can be made only after the cooldown of the star card, and during this time the target will be regened or will be knocked out by other players. I am at a loss as to the meaning of this gun. Unless the crooked hands made it especially for those who want it to be more difficult.