3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azazolka 21.11.21 10:45 pm

Legendary Edition. Crashes right after loading. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Skyrim LE from the mechanics. It became incredibly, less than 3 seconds after loading it crashed. Task "Touching the Sky" at the stage "Defeat Vicar Virtur". In a state of pause or inventory - he lives. Until this moment, I was just trying to save myself after each shot from a bow, but now, I don't even have time to do this. Tell me what? Personally, all options will work for me, except for a fresh start.
11 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 21.11.21

try to install another repack, transfer the save

D
DenProtiw 21.11.21

Do you have mods installed? Because there may be a conflict between plugins or the failure of one of them.

S
Syndicate 2016 21.11.21

SANCHoOoZ
fashion is

K
Kyubi 21.11.21

A conflict with mods is most likely, if you have a weak computer then it is HighResTexturePac, and if it is good, then look for a problem in other mods.

P
Pecesenkin 21.11.21

SANCHoOoZ
Now discounts are in incentive, are you really such a rogue that you don't have 100 - 200 rubles for a good game ???

a
arah 21.11.21

Pecesenkin
not everyone needs it, even if there is a lot of dough, besides, the Steam game lags no less repacks

P
Pecesenkin 21.11.21

arah lays no less repacks What
is that bucket of bolts that Skyrim can't pull?

s
smartivan 21.11.21

In short, you are bored. The license from Pirate is no different, except for what I wrote earlier in the recommended content. I'm willing to argue forever. Because I played enough in pirate and license for 200 hours and there is no difference. The same crashes and glitches. If anyone else says "switch to a license to solve the problem." It means that you have no experience in solving problems with this particular game. And I generally don’t know how to put pluses for such an answer

v
vzglydizugla 21.11.21

smartivan90
According to the experience of "great assemblies from pimples," all the trouble is from mods, until you collect it for yourself, you will either suffer from crashes or observe heresy. Not a single assembly (which I downloaded) did not manage to interfere with the mods section, tk. either completely wild things (like huge swords and half-naked outfits from Korean grinds), or necessarily conflicting fashions.

s
smartivan 21.11.21

vzglydizugla
This is also true. If you want something good for yourself. Do it yourself.

A
Azazolka 21.11.21

Thank you all for the normal answers. It is a pity that the topic has turned into a dispute over various reasons. I forgot to add that I did not install mods and the game is clean. However, on the modified version on 10 Indians, with the mods turned off (except for 3x DLS), the save loaded quite easily and did not crash (launch via SKSE). But when transported back, the save breaks. I think that it is in SKSE that the whole trick is. Now I will check and unsubscribe.

UPDATE: After installing SKSE - DOESN'T FLY !!