3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TimKar 21.11.21 10:45 pm

Starting Island (Sacred 2: Fallen Angel)

Please tell me if it is possible somehow to get to the starting island, it just shows the marker of the quest "Easter Sunday" there, when I killed the last beetle, I was automatically turned off there, but as luck would have it, the light was cut off and the computer turned off when I entered the game and appeared at the last pylon , now I don't know how to get back to complete the quest. Thank you in advance.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimVanSan 21.11.21

This is 10 minutes of the game, re-create, business then?

T
TimKar 21.11.21

Gabryel
What to create, I didn't understand, I'm practically at the end of the game, the starting island is a small island in the lower left part of the map, where the characters used to appear in the multiplayer game

n
nonakukifu 21.11.21

Genom94
It's strange, I went through the whole game several times, completed all the quests, opened up as much territory as possible, that is, I ran around the entire black area on the map as much as possible, but I never got to this island with any quest at all, I didn't even know that it existed , then on a fan site on a big quatre I saw it, in the first part there is also a similar island, I didn’t get there in the single either ..

T
TimKar 21.11.21

DeLaKoren
When you create a server in multiplayer, you appear on it initially. And so on this island are 2 quests, as far as I know. First: Watching ghosts, you are ported every 2 minutes throughout Ancaria.
Second: the quest "Easter Sunday" - given by the Easter bunny in the capital of the elves, the quest appears in patch 2.40 and higher.

n
nonakukifu 21.11.21

I remember the Genom94 rabbit, but I don't remember what is being ported to the island, I remember just being ported in some quest to some island, and there the image turns black and white, you kill ghosts there, maybe this is this island .. just somehow I didn’t think about getting there, in the game there are already a lot of bugs, but on the question I’ll say that it’s hardly possible to get there again if the computer went out during the quest ..

V
Vitalik Shamshin 21.11.21

You check ? thanks to the quest Easter Sunday, will the machines teleport there exactly? :)

T
TimKar 21.11.21

Vitalik Shamshin
Yes, when I killed the last beetle, I was immediately teleported.