3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Koblov 21.11.21 11:05 pm

100% of the loot. Chapter 5 Les Miserables. How? (Thief (2014))

Is there anyone who has collected 106/106 loot? I found 105, I can't find any more. Out of despair, I went to YouTube, there is a vidos of 100% loot, the guy goes to the hbox, and so, the treasure that I miss in the ps version is simply not in the place where it lies in the xbox version. Who can clarify?
19 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 21.11.21

and in chapter 4 did you 100% ?, there are a lot of bugs and shortcomings in the game

N
Nikolay Koblov 21.11.21

also not, but there I did not climb everything as in the 5th

B
Beirut 21.11.21

Well, chapter 4 is a bug on the bridge that falls and you can see that there is loot next, but you can't get it, there are also no buttons in the additional mission of smugglers, so don't bother playing with a raw piece of feces, I'm just shocked that in such a corridor game there is a drain of jambs.

N
Nikolay Koblov 21.11.21

By the way, that bridge can be crossed if you walk (with Ctrl)

B
Beirut 21.11.21

hmmm ATP, and how to get a phantom there?

D
Duzmond 21.11.21

Beirut
do not kill all bastards)

B
Beirut 21.11.21

I’m talking about chapter 4, I don’t touch anyone in the cabinets, I don’t climb candles, I don’t extinguish, xs current 25% phantom.
Well, I reached the bridge and the control does not roll everything exactly the bridge is crumbling, there is just a dumb script as it jumped on it or it will collapse in time or in the middle, passed the current with a cheat to the teleport *

N
Nikolay Koblov 21.11.21

strange. I didn’t take a phantom there, I don’t know.
but neatly reread Chapter 5, found all [trophies, loot, docks]. so at least 5th without bugs

B
Beirut 21.11.21

Finally, it upnul the phantom 100% in chapter 4, and the funny thing is that on the console you need to find 6 documents there, and on the PS it writes 8,
ATP for developers behind a crooked port

A
AR-81 21.11.21

Beirut
Hmm, and I'm scouring, where, you know, two more documents ?! And there are, it turns out, only six.

B
Beirut 21.11.21

I'm going through chapter 5 and I'm just shocked what kind of nonsense it is, with loot that appears in scripts (a bowl in a statue) or in a closet, open it 2 times, PPC who in general came up with such nonsense, you can't find it without YouTube

m
morganight377160 21.11.21

on ps 4 I collected everything 1-5 did not play further =) and did not look at the tube =)

m

By the way, on ps 4 bug in chapter 4 where the bridge falls, pause there and get to the gear or medallion, I don't remember what kind of trophy =)

m

the closets always have to be closed, in some quests mobs are firing the openness of the closets, I also found 105 out of 106 in episode 5, then I started to go through again and in the men's section the closet was opened a second time and the syringe was up and it was 106 m =)

B
Bathamut 21.11.21

xs tovarischi ..... already leveled all over with a microscope ... I can not find the last 2 documents and 2 loot ... I suspect that they are in the same place but where exactly am I xs ((((((I took the syringe)

A
Alexey2047 21.11.21

I collected all the loot 106/106.

C
Cheapskate 21.11.21

I remember the moment with the picture: it seems that it is not there, but when you look through the peephole in the room, it immediately appears

B
BileraON 21.11.21

Bathamut Looked
in the chimney, through which you can go down to the Geeks? It contains two loot and one document.
You could also skip before getting into the elevator, you can climb in the upper right in the hole in the grate - there are two prey.
I could also have missed one document that spawns in the Reception Room (in front of the entrances to the men's and women's departments) on the second floor on the table where the candle lights up.
From the closet that you had to open twice?
Did you look in two holes where the picture and the vase appear?

K
Kirill Prylov 21.11.21

Gentlemen, I play on the x-box, when I go downstairs for a rose brooch - he does not climb back onto the rope