3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
struk04 21.11.21 11:47 pm

Joystick controls (NBA 2K16)

Tell me, can I somehow set up the controls on the joystick and, if possible, how? thank you in advance
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guvr 21.11.21

tell me, aliyup I don’t understand how to do it. press twice on Y?

D
Denya Slimy 21.11.21

Guvr
Twice on pick-This is Y)

A
Alexander Myasov 21.11.21

Write here all the management tricks. Dense guarding of the opposing player: come close to the opposing player, press LB and the right stick in any direction, depending on the change in the direction of the stick, different blocking positions.

G
Guvr 21.11.21

who knows how to throw the ball into the shield and, having already caught it in the jump, drive it into the ring?

A
Alex Maksimenko 21.11.21

Guvr
make an alley yp just standing in front of the ring in the shield !!!

G
Guvr 21.11.21

Alex Maksimenko
thank you, let's try ....

======== By the

way, I solved the problem when the control was switched to the keyboard in the MR, although all the rules were in the MC. It is easy to treat - you must first turn on the joystick, and only then turn on the game (I have a boxed wireless controller)

K
KimboS 21.11.21

hello, help me dumb-how to beat aliup at 16 on ps4? in the 15th I clamped L2 and the square and everything flew like clockwork, and the 16th control was different and I just couldn't figure out this bombing technique !?

G
Guvr 21.11.21

KimboS
twice on Y (box joystick). you have a triangle like

D
Dj in kohma 21.11.21

but how to score from above after the selection?

H
HORNETTT 21.11.21

DJ In Kohma
Press X / square + right trigger when you are in the "paint" area

A
AlexTolo 21.11.21

Maybe someone knows what kind of persimmon happened. In the middle of a career mode match, my player would suddenly jump with the ball while shooting. Those. as if I was holding the throw button and not letting go. And this is both on the stick and on the throw button. Maybe the joystick grunted?

C
Ctac bondarev 21.11.21

I have such a problem, I go into the settings, configure the joystick, save, and something is written to me.
Example: In the game, you need to play with the settings previously issued.
Help me please!