3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BOVICH 22.11.21 12:10 am

Weapon for the stalker (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

I propose to dream up! what kind of weapon would you like to see in a stalker (without futurism),

I would like to add a flamethrower (manual and underbarrel), and it would also be cool to add more melee weapons, and a gun with sleep darts!

We express our opinions, gentlemen!
109 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shark.R. 22.11.21

Has anyone played Bulletshtorm?
From there I want to do such kicks (without slowing down the time).
Beating with the butt is also not bad!
So that pestles in two hands!
Throwing knives (AXES), (like there are mods, huh?)

S
Shark.R. 22.11.21

Or else so that you could pick up and throw (hit) objects!

R
Rainbow_user 22.11.21

Truncated from Crysis! Well, there is already a suitcase in the mods, there are only trunks left.

-
-Bugurtino- 22.11.21

give Shao-Kahn's sledgehammer in Stalker !! 1

B
BOVICH 22.11.21

Well, the futurism has gone (I don’t know about the sledgehammer, I haven’t seen it). you need to think about the chainsaw, but where will he get gasoline? well, pay attention to the weak engine! By the way, I forgot to add about the light-noise, these are grenades. Well, I am listing what went into the mod: normal animation of a grenade throw (for GG and stalkers) now they will not constantly throw at the same, retexture of all weapons and armor, real names of weapons, light-noise grenades (order from Shustry), gauss -Automatic machine, experimental minigun (used for an exoskeleton), the exoskeleton is now not armor, but all sorts of servos, locomotors and batteries, can be worn under any kind of armor (except SEVA and egghead suits), added perks for pumping GG (well, like, you can use weapons or armor yourself toss),

all the best ideas will be in this fashion, write!

B
BOVICH 22.11.21

at the expense of the sight, the life panel, the state of the armor (yesterday I did not finish writing, I wanted to sleep, my head did not understand), they will be displayed after taking (buying, stealing) a certain helmet.

P
PrankMaN 22.11.21

I would like to sniper something, the same AWP or WA2000. Well, the most important thing: the rules made by the trunks, that is, not TRS, but M16.

A
Apex69 22.11.21

Drone! Order a plane from Sidor and have him be a gunner!

M
MucTepuO 22.11.21

Pistols in two hands and Degtyarev modernized! (Machine gun =))

-
-Cosh- 22.11.21

Is there no hopful? (

R
Rainbow_user 22.11.21

I want a slingshot! : D
But seriously, there would be more AKs (at least ten), a couple of NATO assault rifles, a PBS and a G-2.

R
Remich 22.11.21

I would still be samopal, but a little more pitard to scare the bloodsuckers)))

Most of all I would like to see the right-handed .. Kalash (Ak74, akm, aksu, etc.), replace the whitefish with m4a, add HK416, and ultrasound.
And so everything suits. I don't see the point of shoving a lot of Chinese trash into the game.

S
Stalker.holod 22.11.21

Ideally, add to the game all the barrels from the handbook of small arms)

R
Rashscherch 22.11.21

from a bunch of ideas Rascherx threw me, it's a pity he is in the bathhouse (

I'm back!

u
uncle roMyCh 22.11.21

PP-19 Bizon
L85
RPK-74m
MR-5k
AK-101
FN FAL

and so that the existing samples would be altered to a real one and names with a history. Well, the characteristics, of course. And flamethrowers, M61 and other wunderwafels are not needed.

-
-Vercus- 22.11.21

I want an assault rifle with an underbarrel shotgun (like in COD modern warfare 2), smoke grenades, a thermal imager, stun grenades, but tear gas ... although you can also. And also the real name of all weapons, and not made up from the ceiling. I would also like more submachine guns (for example, PP2000).

L85

Well, we already have one. It is called IL86 in the game (the real L85A2 is in service with the British army).

I also want a modification of "Thunderstorms". Export modification for NATO countries, I don't remember the name. The liners fly forward like the FN F2000.

And still nothing supernatural (like a gauss machine gun, even a gauss pistol would be offered!), The ability to choose uniforms (armor, helmet, elbow pads, shoulder pads and knee pads and more)

-
-Vercus- 22.11.21

I also forgot to add. The ability to hit with the butt (not to kill, but just to hit, to kill with the butt, I think, is impossible. Just hit, thereby stunning the enemy, and finish off with a knife. And the ability to trample the tushcans with your foot).

P
Patriot PG 22.11.21

I would add a flamethrower, a six-barrel gun, two pistols (in the sense of the ability to shoot in Macedonian style), a fist with brass knuckles, armature, a chainsaw and an ax. Well, and what other members of the forum are asking for.

h
hamyak10498 22.11.21

machine guns would be more m60 for example

S
Slavik5317 22.11.21

Yeah, another plasma rifle, a suit from krayzis and a tank from BF 3. Well, you are dreamers: D