3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BOVICH 22.11.21 12:10 am

Weapon for the stalker (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

I propose to dream up! what kind of weapon would you like to see in a stalker (without futurism),

I would like to add a flamethrower (manual and underbarrel), and it would also be cool to add more melee weapons, and a gun with sleep darts!

We express our opinions, gentlemen!
109 Comments
Sort by:
h
hamyak10498 22.11.21

and cho was good and also a laser machine gun

M
Morder07 22.11.21

you give the tank-armored personnel carriers freedom and mopeds with a horn to the debt. and so everything suits you.

s
stHarty 22.11.21

Isn't the VSK-94 silent sniper rifle 5.45? 9 mm is a vintar) the

ability to choose uniforms (armor, helmet, elbow pads, shoulder pads and knee pads and more)
you need it in WoW, and besides, all the suits are on the conveyor, the same damask or stingray is made at the factory for warriors, and sowing do the Kiev defense industry (it seems), in general, everything is already included!
PS- arrow sliders: +5 stamina +200 armor + 14 strong

b
by Stas 22.11.21

All I want, besides the sea of ​​Russian weapons, is the normal physics of the latter. For example, while aiming, there is very little swaying of the barrel left-right, for example, if you are very tired, then the amplitude increases. So that all Kalash have a shutter on the right, and not on the left. I have no idea what the developers were thinking about when they made a model of all AKs. Well, in addition to this, there are many more Russian guns, for example, AEK 971, 973 - they would be there too!
Well, and also, a knife like in battle 3, so that he would kill with different animation options, and immediately die. Cleaning weapons, buying cartridges separately - separate clips so that they have to be loaded with cartridges, it is not necessary to accompany it all with animation. For example, if there are 10 cartridges left in the horn, then this horn could then be unloaded / inserted and finished shooting. In general, full realism, gentlemen. Give death from 3 rounds 5.45!

L
Lech Modmeyker 22.11.21

Futurica will not hurt!
Homemade rifles, pistols, self-propelled guns, crossbows: made of wood or iron, wrapped with scotch tape, duct tape stuffed with various rubbish for beauty!
http://www.topguns.ru/gallery/crosman1377/tervnijserij-01.jpg

M
Metal messiah 22.11.21

Lech Modmeyker Home-
made rifles, pistols, samophals, crossbows: made of wood or iron, wrapped with tape, tape stuffed with various trash for beauty!
This is just the same and not futurica.

L
Lech Modmeyker 22.11.21

Metal Messiah
I meant to fantasize with shapes and the like!

S
Sniper85 22.11.21

by Stas - all weapons there are mirror-like, not only AK, GSC grandmothers do not want to pay for the normal appearance and real names of the weapon.
In general, if closer to reality, then at least 75% of the weapons in the game should be from abandoned army warehouses. And a lot of different things are stored in long-term storage. Even today, in warehouses in Russia, there are Mosinka, ABC, SVT, Maxim (!) Under 7.62 * 54R, and Nagan under its own cartridge 7.62, and AK, AKM, RPD, RPK, SKS under 7.62 * 39 , and PPD, PPS, PPSh, TT under 7.62 * 25, and much more. That is, everything removed from service with the adoption of other types of rifle is sent to warehouses "just in case." At the same time, there are AK-74s that are stuck in service for 86 years in the game, but the RPK-74 is not, there is a PM, but there is no APS. Strange, isn't it?
Personally, I want more realism in terms of "pocket artillery" - disposable RPG-18 "Fly", RPO "Bumblebee", self-assembled small explosive devices. In terms of shooting, objectively there should be much more civilian weapons, especially under 7.62 * 39 - Saigas, Vepri, SKS. There are variants of the Saiga under 9 * 54R and a variant of the "tiger" called the Bear under 9.3 * 64 - lethal calibers, for the Zone it is. And western weapons are desirable at a minimum, mostly smoothbore and hunting bolts. From gadgets I would very much like a thermal imager. Look like that's it.

M
Morder07 22.11.21

by Stas
and you will not be annoyed to constantly equip new clips? I am only for more attention to detail, but you turned it down

S
Sniper85 22.11.21

St. John's wort
7 +100.
And then you can come to the conclusion that the weight of stores is taken into account, and this is a lot. For example, an empty plastic magazine for 30 rounds for AK-74 weighs 200 g, for 45 rounds for RPK-74 - already 270 g, for SVD a steel magazine for 10 rounds weighs 210 g. If you count, then with wearable ammunition of 20 magazines to the AK we will have 4 kg of dead weight, while the weight of the 600 rounds themselves will be 6.12 kg.

L
Lech Modmeyker 22.11.21

You need to insert unusual weapons into the stalker. Ak, m16, etc. ass *** O

M
Metal messiah 22.11.21

Lech Modmeyker
There is no Ak, because there is an AK-74 (or whatever it is right there), no M16, because there is TRs (numbers). No futurism is needed there.

A
AntonKysh 22.11.21

6C8 VKS / VSSK "exhaust" would be nice to add.
Caliber: 12.7x54mm special STs-130
Barrel: no data
Weight: 5 kg without a silencer and optical sight; 7 kg with optics and silencer
Length: 1125 mm
Magazine: 5 rounds detachable box-type.

M
Metal messiah 22.11.21

AntonKysh
And why the heck such a bandura is needed? To blow up helicopters with armored personnel carriers, or what?: D

M
Mayop Degtyarev 22.11.21

Metal Messiah
Well, helicopters, not helicopters, but bloodsuckers and chimeras will definitely not like this thing ...

M
Metal messiah 22.11.21

No, I will. First, at short distances it is useless against them. Heavy, long, slow. While you are spinning and aiming, it will bypass how to drink. Secondly, even if you do hit, what is the likelihood that the bullet will cause serious injury, and not sew the creature right through?
It's like using a gaussian to shoot at jerboas.

-
-Cosh- 22.11.21

Easel machine gun :)

G
Grand -_- 97 22.11.21

All I want is already in Shoker Weapons Mod 1.0 (ONLY a slightly different system Shop equipment ... Unlike a shocker, so: for example, To
Shoot from a Kalash you need to buy from a merchant Empty magazines for this weapon, then You need to buy a box of cartridges , then right click
on the empty magazine and press the "shell" and the same make with the second! Only then it will be possible to charge the weapon. (if we wanted to change the store
not dostrelyav cartridges, in order to do this we will need to remove the clip from the Kalasha, press p.m. and press "equip" and make the weight of the cartons of cartridges a
little more ... So that before we go to think about how many stores to take.

And do it all in advance =) Especially if there is an adaptation for SZM And Atmospheres 3

That would be Just Super !!!!!

-
-Vercus- 22.11.21

I also want revolvers (current modern, not some kind of the 19th century)

n
naemnikshram 22.11.21

aha and a hidden blade with a pistol from Assassin's Creed :)