3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Born to Kill 22.11.21 12:21 am

Houses in Fallout 3 (Fallout 3)

I would like to know in what other cities besides Megaton you can get a house, and in general what cities are in the game
213 Comments
Sort by:
A
Advisorg 22.11.21

And the truth is so much more interesting than megaton and uTenpenny! Everyone will go looking for a home in the wasteland! ))))))))))))))

K
Killa001 22.11.21

and where is rokopolis located ????????

S
Stalkermedved 22.11.21

maybe I don’t understand something, but explain why to start these houses here, to equip places to leave there and then to put security traps here ?! vseravno you will not be delayed at one place! they gave me a house in a megaton, I only sleep there, listen to music, drink chilled cola, listen to jokes, put figures! and so basically a nomadic way of life! maybe I'm not catching up, but how can I use the equipped places, for example, I found an enclave post, I killed everyone and I want to settle down everything, I placed mines, guard things, but how can I use all this ?! after all, coming to that area will be meaningless!

A
Advisorg 22.11.21

This is called role-playing. :) For fun.

S
Seeker of adventures. 22.11.21

It's more interesting with mines and guards near your house !!

A
Advisorg 22.11.21

In in

S
Stalkermedved 22.11.21

I do not quite understand the meaning of such events .... but I will equip my bases all the same!

A
Advisorg 22.11.21

It makes no sense. Just for fun. :)

S
Seeker of adventures. 22.11.21

Exactly!

W
WinBax 22.11.21

And now I live in the Mechanist's dwelling ...

S
STALKER MAN 22.11.21

I took over Tempeney Town =)

N
Nevermore 22.11.21

good idea +1
=)

W
WhiteT 22.11.21

In general, it's cool when you have your own living space, even virtual ... Moreover, no matter how many secluded places you find, everything will not be enough for you))) For example, in the previous RPG from Bethesda - TES4 Oblivion (I consider it a masterpiece) it seemed 7 cities, and in each one could buy a house. Somewhere there were half-rotten shacks, and here and there - luxurious mansions. They could also be equipped (buy furniture, etc.). I brought all kinds of utensils, trash from the dungeons, etc. (and sometimes I carried away other people's houses), and for hours "manually" arranged everything on the shelves and tables))) Art decor, yopta!))) And what a thrill when you come once again to your house, and it calms and warms you with its comfort))) Well, I digress ... So, the same opportunities exist here, in the post-apocalyptic future. It's a little offensive that there is only one official dwelling,

A
Advisorg 22.11.21

Yes, of course you are right, but:
It's a little offensive that there is only one official dwelling.
There are two of them. Tenpenny Tower and Megatonna.

S
Sergey_Ros 22.11.21

There are two of them. Tenpenny Tower and Megatonna.
Only getting two at once is problematic.

A
ALASTOR1234 22.11.21

I settled in a creepy diner, I made a bed for myself, there is a robot, I set it up with the help of the mod commander of the onclave

P
Paramedicus 22.11.21

And it would be even better that instead of a piece of iron-a robot, someone alive would meet you at home, such as someone who was saved by you from slavery and flamed up to the heads. the character with a sense of appreciation or something similar. Something developed a little did not think through. Otherwise, it was possible to get married in the 2nd Folle ... :)

u
unusual 22.11.21

Also, as a place of residence, you can choose the Reilly Ranger Base

A
Advisorg 22.11.21

And it would be even better that instead of a piece of iron-a robot, someone alive would meet you at home, such as someone who was saved by you from slavery and flamed up to the heads. the character with a sense of appreciation or something similar. Something developed a little did not think through. And then in the 2nd Fall, you could get married at all ... :)
Cool. :) I just decided to play it. :)

M
Minefild39 22.11.21

I live IN MEGATON, there is a robot, I also bought a girl and a dog for myself, and everyone lives in my house. And I also put a mod, which adds +6 rooms with all conveniences to the house in the megaton.