3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Born to Kill 22.11.21 12:21 am

Houses in Fallout 3 (Fallout 3)

I would like to know in what other cities besides Megaton you can get a house, and in general what cities are in the game
213 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grand theft aero 22.11.21

I am on the radio news of the galaxy. I go out and run around the destroyed house, collecting things, super mutants currency. Well, I really love the city center. Even the destroyed one.

M
Michael Corleone 22.11.21

and I wander through the wastelands, like without a fixed abode)

76RUS 22.11.21

In Rivet City, Tempenny and a couple of other towns ...

C
ClubN 22.11.21

And I'm in an abandoned shelter

A
AoiUmi 22.11.21

He lived in a megatone, for the simple reason that only there is a bed in the house, having slept on which you get a charge of vivacity (+ 10% experience), and having pumped up to the ceiling, the house was equipped, and the wardrobes were stocked with a huge amount of armor and weapons, that the move would be terribly problematic ...
zs it is a pity that the creators didn’t make it possible to create their own "headquarters" somewhere in the wasteland in the game (you can certainly create a plug-in, but this is not at all the same)
. Rasuzh here they mentioned TES 4, then I lived there in the smallest house in imperial city, and I liked it much more than huge mansions, etc.

S
Steel Keeper 22.11.21

I live in my village (mod build a city) quite powerful security + a wall that surrounds almost the entire village (except for the entrance) + mines

PS after the explosion of megatons where will the moira-ghoul be? (or finally will it be? I heard somewhere on the site)

N
Nikita 22.11.21

Captured Tempeni

[
[-Super Global Mode-] 22.11.21

I settled in Silver's house, don't worry, she herself lies headless on the bed))

A
Advisorg 22.11.21

PS after the explosion of megatons where will the moira-ghoul be? (or finally will it be? I heard somewhere on the site)

I did a test explosion of Megaton (save, load) and I had it near the entrance to a nonexistent city, after a conversation, I ran away somewhere. At this forum they said that there were ghouls in the city.

S
Steel Keeper 22.11.21

Advisorg
Thank you for saving)

A
Advisorg 22.11.21

Thank you saved)

Come on, cho is already there ...)))

T
TO THE COMMAND 22.11.21

and I settled in the toilet of the historical museum and there is a bed there and I don't need anything else

P
Panade02 Dweller 22.11.21

You need to make a plug-in, like Setler (building a city), just not building a vegetable garden, but building a city.

P
Panade02 Dweller 22.11.21

Game TES 4 Oblivion from 1 or 3 persons? Answer please. Thinking whether to play or not?

D
Dr. Strangelove 22.11.21

The answer is on the Oblivion forum.

K
KleSk_69_ 22.11.21

How does he get married in f2? I live at the Washington Memorial.

S
SiriussBlack 22.11.21

When I passed the first time, I lived in Megaton. But then he started back and settled in Tenpenny Tower ... Then he started back again and settled in Megaton)) I went through the game, by chance, and after a short time, I started back. But, already built my own home in Fairfax. Near the Outcast base ^^

[
[-Super Global Mode-] 22.11.21

I live in a white cool mansion, near Megaton, which is guarded by robots.

V
Virus_LR 22.11.21

I don’t understand what “built” means ?? Stupidly settling in an abandoned house? Or do you have some mods there, so that, for example, you can drag and drop simple items?

A
Alex_1994 22.11.21

And I made myself a cool house in GEKKE, like a shelter, made a lot of boxes for all types of cartridges, a booth for a dog, I made a house underground, and the house itself is surrounded by a wall and there is a sniper tower.