3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tatarin2 22.11.21 12:36 am

To play or not to play? (Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution)

Recently I played fanning something like Streetfighting, but I saw Naruto out of the corner of my eye, and I heard who has any opinions?
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
FrAZen 22.11.21

well, I played it quite recently, a friend persuaded to buy it) played with him a little on the network, in general, if you are a fan of Naruto (namely the universe) then it's worth playing, but if you take the game hoping to see something like SF or MK , then you will be disappointed, but the game itself is not bad. And in principle, you can play from the keyboard, but you will have to feel for yourself which key is responsible for what))) or rather, which analogue of the gamepad designation does it correspond to ... I hope it helped

A
Andrey Korolev 22.11.21

I bought it after MK, now I don't even go to MK because they won't insert it. You can also take DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE this is something like an MMO fighting game. Until the sequel to the best fighting game in history (I'm talking about Soul Calibur) comes out there is time to while away.

x
xxxDiabloNeroxxx 22.11.21

Tatarin2
Fighting is good, we play often. If you are interested in the plot, then it is better to take Full Burst, for online battles and with friends, it is better to take Revolution. What I like about this fighting game, in contrast to MK, etc. - the winner is not the one who pressed more buttons in a second, but the one who thinks with his head first. For tactics decides here.

S
SkyRaider 22.11.21

I didn't play Revolution, but I was delighted with NSUNS3FB (Full Burst), I advise you to play it

E
Extills 22.11.21

Bought on incentive, happy as an elephant)

W
WiWo 22.11.21

xxxDiabloNeroxxx
what is the difference between full burst and storm revolution?
I just don't understand the games of the series, I decided to start playing.