3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dodik007 22.11.21 12:58 am

Bandicam does not work in Just Cause 3. (Just Cause 3)

I use this program not to shoot video, but to watch and limit FPS, tk. I do not like when he jumps. And for some reason she does not see Just Cause 3. What to do, and are there any other programs that limit and show FPS?

UPD - But I still have a question: for some reason, the leaderboards in the game do not work, and I am everywhere in 1st place, although it is written that my account is already linked to SQARE ENIX (I registered a long time ago, for another game). How to decide and why is it?
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 22.11.21

Close it and start it again when the game is running. I'm talking about Bandicam, press F9 more

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 22.11.21

Dodik007
Fraps writes

J
John14b 22.11.21

MSI Afterburner, GeForce Experience (with NVIDIA graphics)

C
CasusProne 22.11.21

Well, as if the incentive has a function of displaying fps, it turns on in the settings.

L
LightHOwUSE 22.11.21

By the way, oddly enough - in Just Cause 2 he also did not want to write)) I tried it recently. Moreover, earlier, in earlier versions, the problem with the Goat was noted by users, and then it seemed to be solved. Apparently, the problem returned, and in the second and third)

PS Mirillis Kozu writes without problems. True, as always - with an unreal bitrate)

D
Dodik007 22.11.21

People, it's strange, but all of a sudden the FPS limiter started working out of nowhere, although the FPS is not shown. But fortunately, there is such an FPS output function in the incentive.