3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Next-gen2015 11.11.19 03:21 am

How to change NAT on PS4?

Hello. This problem. I bought a PS4, but at setting there were first problems with the Internet. First there was a very low speed, and the game was updated for a long time, but Yes, it was-after reading different references, I decided like, the speed has increased significantly, all the rules. But the NAT type is 3. As I understand it, this is a bad option. Can you tell me, the kettle how to fix it at least for 2?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sioux123 11.11.19

Next-gen2015
Haven't touched anything, everything is default. No complaints. But if you want your question copy and paste into the search engine of the Internet. There is a lot of pages and videos on this topic. Just checked.

N
Next-gen2015 11.11.19

Sioux123
Very easy... And I for NAT3 will not be able to play over a network?

S
Sioux123 11.11.19

Next-gen2015
To play have not tried. Do not deceive. And Sonya is pumping normally. Claims yet. I looked that has to climb in to the router, the desire has disappeared at once. Then the problems can begin in the TV and other equipment, which is tied to it.

N
Next-gen2015 11.11.19

Sioux123
I just haven't plugged it in PS Plus, can't go out and try online. Just read that NAT3 is evil. I thing that in FIFA19 could play grid, I just want to know for sure until the game is not bought, that nothing the money not spent.

S
Sioux123 11.11.19

Next-gen2015
In network out Curling without problems. PS Plus has tested only the free version, but did not buy. Maybe I will connect later. Now waiting for Snooker 19, when it will be in the store. After buying this game, apparently, and I will try to play online.

R
Rolemanser 11.11.19

Next-gen2015
Plug free for two weeks, and see how the network works. What is stopping you?