3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bionazar 11.11.19 03:21 am

Discussion of optimization (Max Payne 3)

How do you think would be a good optimization on a PC?Glancing at recommended sistemki I chyut from his chair fell.
229 Comments
Sort by:
s
statickable 11.11.19

This is the second game where dx11 really need not only to improve the graphics,but also to improve performance.In General,if you take the graphics as a whole,I simultaneously recalled from 5 games:Just Cause 2(person,palette,texture),mafia2(s),battlefield3(gamma),AlanWake(all full),and this despite the fact that all games are written on different engines.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 11.11.19

JESSX
Lol in GTA 4 on the PC grafon better at times,it is even rosscarbery confirmed

121kcvyv 11.11.19

fundamentalist
Will not be in GTA 5 such graphics, not one PC will not pull even 5 years of such space, and such a graph
What this chart max? Believe me, even today's computers pull GTA5, if there will be a game developers just don't need it.

J
JESSX 11.11.19

Tula potsik
The essence lies elsewhere, in the first version of GTA 4 for PS was released half a year later, and what happened on SS was horribly optimized. very powerful at the time, the machines gave out a terrible fps , and direct a vast difference in the schedule I could not make it, GTA4 is primarily a console project and play it better on consoles, that GTA 5 will be better optimizirovan is of course 100%, but that's how .everybody's excited with the optimization of max Payne , when in fact everything is as it should be . if you move it all into the big world Ala GTA the fps is 30 then 90 percent chapel

J
JESSX 11.11.19

The_Teacher
you all think that it is only optimization, and if you get max Payne transplanting the world of you all and it will be 70 + fps...

s
statickable 11.11.19

Crysis or Gta 4 two of a kind couple ,they specifically optimized the game,it's a marketing ploy,it seemed to me that it has long been known to all and Sundry.

J
JESSX 11.11.19

Krayzis 1st Yes, advertising in the time gt 8800 and such term as the next-gen graphics and GTA 4 released just for show

[
[the_PRO] 11.11.19

Hehe I have a core 2 duo e4500 4 GB RAM Nvidia gtx 460 se and all LATEEEEEE) optimization masssa) I have to be honest before the game started to save money for new hardware and everything otdushi! If GTA5 will also do all super! rokstarovtsy well done!

s
statickable 11.11.19

[the_PRO]
People like you have managed to combine a percent with none?She's working on 40% of their potential.

J
JESSX 11.11.19

[the_PRO]
don't even hope for it

[
[the_PRO] 11.11.19

JESSX
Dare to dream che)

[
[the_PRO] 11.11.19

statickable
I don't care about the main game at www.high is all) just smoothing MSSA or che is only 2

M
MaKs_Ghost773 11.11.19

Optimization good config in the profile on high DX11 is normally 75 fps

s
statickable 11.11.19

[the_PRO]
And how many FPS you need to fly?Flies you know the concept xD.

[
[the_PRO] 11.11.19

statickable
40-60 full, Fraps 55 shows at maximum settings, although there are times when up to 20 drops

121kcvyv 11.11.19

JESSX
Hmm, where did I say that? I know that the corridors and open world are two totally different things. But the essence of the question was different, namely, that computers do not pull the open world with the graphics, to which I replied that pull. And to argue here makes no sense, today's computers is capable of a lot, just no one cares about disclosure potencial, since the game still on the PC almost do not buy, therefore, developed the most potential not even trying to reveal, well, do that on the PS3.

c
callmegod 11.11.19

Optimization seemed splendid, at least until the middle of the second Chapter came, everything goes smoothly. Put all the options on the PTS. high anisotropic FILT. 16x filtering with Latin letters, one off, others on medium, Vert. sync off.
Parameters: 2 cores Е8500, 3.16 g, gtx580, 3,40 GB of RAM - nearly everything is on maximum. And MB and all twist to turn on max, not tried it, just a gun that stood in the config, you left and everything is going great.
upd: recently played GTA4 for the first time, seemed to me not so smooth all at maximum speed , but MB seems and MB really because of the open world sometimes podlagivaet. But it seems to me, after all the optimization in case max decides.

S
SANIA_FYL1989 11.11.19

Trample max on my jukebox config in profile

W
WeLoveEpicGames 11.11.19

Is everybody saying that all the rules sistemki too high to simply and optimize rushing already shake Mexico

W
WeLoveEpicGames 11.11.19

Yes, and I do not care for the box will be a good day I'll play the game at least not for column waiting for