3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MY4EHNK 22.11.21 01:26 am

Your expectations from the game (XCOM 2)

For example, I hope that in the game, instead of an underground base, an air base will be introduced (after all, a gobarite ship was demonstrated in the BVL trailer)
17 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 22.11.21

I hope they add depth and tactics. Despite all the advantages of Enemy Unknown, the combat system there was relatively primitive.

S
SimplyTheCat 22.11.21

I'm expecting a 2-assassin Tim, Master Chief and Gordon Freeman against Imperial Stormtroopers

I
Ivasik 22.11.21

IMHO.

In Enemy Unknown, the organization of the difficulty levels of the game was finished.
When the alien from his plasma pistol shot my entire team, and my machine gunners and sniper were rubbing them with all their might, I spat and deleted the game for six months.
Then he set and played at the simplest level, where at least the adequacy of shooting on both sides turned out to be comparable.

I wish in the new game a departure from such approaches to organizing difficulty levels.

G
Garris1992 22.11.21

I expect that in the second part, the aliens will not hide when they are detected. As I recall, it already burns.

K
Kikicil 22.11.21

In addition to what is already known about the game, I would like it to be possible to develop the base, as in the first part.

s
sem0001230 22.11.21

Bigger universe! Interesting events ... And a very intelligent AI. Otherwise, a sniper cannot hit an alien who is standing in an open area without uniform obstacles! The machine gunner did not hit the alien at all at a distance of 2 meters. And finally, the aliens were more stupid than playing adequately. And I would like the ability to build bases wherever you want and also to defend these bases.

S
Saratov-KRAZ 22.11.21

I want blackjack and whores! but on a subject. normal game - nothing to edit

S
Shadow-death 22.11.21

I want a price less than 1500 rubles ...

C
Cyclik_ 22.11.21

I expect a lot from the game. But most of all I want terrible enemies, not in Xcom EW, they were terrible, but I was more afraid of crissolids than ethers. I really look forward to a normal hierarchy of aliens, in terms of the complexity of their murder, in terms of their level of survival (how many moves I can take on Imposoble if I don't attack), let the ethers get a couple of new splashes: like teleporting, cloning, sectoids will add submission to the mind, deadheads start hiding (well , like I'm a bum, and you pass by, I'll kill you in the back), elite mutons will get RPGs, and flyers will get plasma in two hands and suffocate, and stalkers and discs are like norms. I forgot about the sectopod - let the AI ​​tweak it, otherwise it's on Imposobal.

t
tovarish comrade 22.11.21

I want a good TBS.

M
Muslim0809 22.11.21

I want it to be 10 times more interesting than the first part. And 2 times less than the cost of the first part. And there are few good strategies. So the fans can forgive a lot for the game. I only hope that it will not be worse than part 1. I hope that the story with battlfront will not repeat itself. So as not to greatly simplify the game.

K
Komodo Saurian 22.11.21

s
saa0891 22.11.21

It is clear from all the videos that it will be better, more complicated and more interesting than Enemy unknown (within), the only thing I would like is more diverse locations, otherwise in the previous part there were quite a few of them, in fact there were only a few types and they are all the time repeated, and more battles could still be made in underground laboratories, buildings, etc. something like those missions where you had to defend your own base or where you stormed the EXALT base, only I would like these buildings to be multi-level with a large number of rooms.
Well, of course, the more varied and difficult enemies there are, the better and more interesting the game will be.

J
Jackfake 22.11.21

I want to play as aliens

K
Komodo Saurian 22.11.21

M
MikuHadsune 22.11.21

I hope that there will be a lot of all kinds of junk and weapons that can be worn and pumped, as well as that there are various enemies, and not jumping gray monkeys.

A
Alexzah 22.11.21

Well ... go to the gallery, flip through a bit and you will realize that the developers were based on rule 34.