3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor_Pskov 22.11.21 01:37 am

Poll: Your Favorite Car Part II (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Your Favorite Car Part II
95 Comments
Sort by:
ПRoSto_GonShik 22.11.21

CrysisBoy100? Well, you chew, in a good way, of course) But as far as I know, it seems like online cheats don't work, or is there still a trainer working on the network?

ПRoSto_GonShik 22.11.21

I rode a Gallardo for a long time, now

I am driving a Porshe 911 gt2, I don’t even know which is better, more precisely, which is my favorite. I lied, my beloved probably still Subaru))

m
mishaRaptor 22.11.21

Mazda RX-7

S
StoynJames 22.11.21

CrysisBoy100
If I had actually met a cheater who got me online, I would have smashed his tower so badly that he would have forgotten how to get behind the wheel. I have no respect for cheaters, and I myself never use cheats. But many witty people think that using cheats is natural while putting pressure on the nerves of normal players, like you and me.

D
DnseiK 22.11.21

StoynJames-respect to you! I love to play with normal people: with you, with PRoSto_GohShik! You just understand worthy to lose because you will lose to all fucking cheaters! a worthy rival. And about what you said about the pressure on the nerves, right to the point !!! This is so infuriating! As I understand you :) When I lose, I can not hold back from anger and go to the screen :) I have so it was with the first screen! Count up, I w'b * al so that the crystals began to flow and a multi-colored screen became, like a narik is all around after a shyrki :)))))

PS
By the way, I liked talking with you.
Add to my friends !!!

S
StoynJames 22.11.21

CrysisBoy100
That cheater will now owe you for the monitor! The monitor was expensive though ???

I would like to play with the cops online, so that, for example, me and the live players ticked from the cops (bots) together
like a cooperative. So that the cops have 50 reinforcements, each block is 100% with spikes, turntables behind each player, etc. that would be super, right ??? Everyone is showing others online what they are capable of in front of the cops.

[
[NEW USER] 22.11.21

lambo

D
DnseiK 22.11.21

Hi StoynJames!
Monitor? The monitor costs 4500.gr
As for cops and computer players, I agree, I love running around from cops, and especially yelling about how stupid they are :) Yes, running from cops is fun :) I agree with you!

CrysisBoy100
That cheater will now owe you for the monitor! - you said it funny !!! Ha ha ha:) There should be a monitor:) Ha ha:) Yeah!
I also dream of playing in a team with someone and to run from the cops together: there to pin down a friend, help fight off the cops, etc. Yes, I just dream about it !!!!!!!!!!!!

S
StoynJames 22.11.21

CrysisBoy100
It's bad that there is no mod on the topic of co-op

D
DnseiK 22.11.21

That's for sure! Carbon has it !!!!

S
StoynJames 22.11.21

Yes, but Carbon is dull

D
DnseiK 22.11.21

Agree!!!

S
StoynJames 22.11.21

CrysisBoy100, by the way, for some reason I could not add you as a friend, I was thrown out to your personal page

D
DnseiK 22.11.21

Well, everything is correct !!! Look on my friends page and you will see one person there !!!

S
StoynJames 22.11.21

OK I already figured it out. By the way, I uploaded a file here to the site in the Nfs Most Wanted section, when it goes through the editorial office, hell knows = ((((((((((((

D
DnseiK 22.11.21

It depends on what size and what is in the file !! Maybe there is already such a thing! Well, if you appear, then I’m not the first to tell you, I’ll check it out !!! OK?

S
StoynJames 22.11.21

This is a mod that adds pursuit levels from 6 to 10 to the career mode, the size is small, about 2 mb, and there is clearly no such thing, I looked here there is a similarity but not that.
I don’t understand which files I didn’t add here on PlayGround, the report didn’t come that your file was reviewed by the editors and added to the "files" section And who generally adds them to the section? I think maybe the admin of the NFS: Most Wanted forum or what?

D
DnseiK 22.11.21

I don't know about the admin. But I'm already looking forward to your file! I just dream of 6-10 levels! CLASS !!!!! Where did you find it!

S
StoynJames 22.11.21

Where did you find it!
In the vastness of the American Internet, I don't even remember exactly where, if honestly

-
-NeLegaL- 22.11.21

Mitsubishi Evolution, Chevrolet Corvette