3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Tkachenko 22.11.21 01:37 am

[Spoilers] Become an enemy of the brotherhood or an enemy of the institution? (Fallout 4)

As the game progressed, I had a question whether to become an enemy of the brotherhood or an enemy of the institute,
I chose that I would play as an ally of Sean, but now I am an enemy of the brotherhood,
I really want to trade with their huckster on derezable
is there a console command, a parameter in the configs that is responsible for the attitude with an organization or mod that makes the brotherhood back allies
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stranger 22.11.21

"In the course of the development of the plot, it goes to an inevitable clash between the factions. Ultimately, you will have to take the side of one of them. The final of the game will be determined by the decisions taken during its course. must be destroyed. "
And there is no console command because there is no relationship system like in Vegas.

N
Nikolay Tkachenko 22.11.21

Wanderer
and after passing?
1) it is impossible to continue
2) it is possible, but all decisions made by me will affect the resulting world
3) it is possible and all decisions made by me will not affect the world

p
predator999 22.11.21

I would like new storylines for the ending to be more refined and we finally find out how life in the wasteland will change, depending on whether the institute or the brotherhood wins

R
Roman Selezen 22.11.21

Nikolay Tkachenko

M
Mag dobra 22.11.21

The storyline turned so) YOU are the enemy of BS. I don’t think there is console code that changes this, as it completely affects the plot. Trade with other types)

s
smbdsmoke 22.11.21

There is a console command, but it breaks the game somewhat.

player.AddToFaction 5de41 1

V
Verms 22.11.21

I chose the ending for the institute, and accordingly became the enemy of the BS. After that, Dance attacked me in the settlement, I had to shoot. At the same time, the Dance perk has not yet been obtained. Questions: 1. Is it possible to not kill Dance while playing for the Institute. 2. Will the perk remain if you shoot Dance after receiving it.

N
Nikolay Tkachenko 22.11.21

Verms
and what a perk

M
Mr. Victor 22.11.21

Verms
1. In theory, it is possible, if you go through some quest from the brotherhood of steel, it goes after entering the Institute, after passing it Maxwell, like this is his name if not, then the head of the BS will say that (spoiler) Dance synth, and he will have to be killed. If charisma is pumped, then you don't need to kill him, but walking with him you will be hostile to BS. 2. The perk will remain, but I don’t see the point of killing him. he can be safely saved.

V
Verms 22.11.21

Nikolay Tkachenko
When you reach the maximum level of relationship with a companion, you will have a certain special. Ability
Dans has a perk: + 20% damage against synths and super mutants.
Mr.Victor
1. When this quest is given, he is already at the end of the BS, and I am interested in the ending for the institute.
2. Thanks, I'll try.