3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Burmatov Pavel 23.11.21 10:53 pm

Help with the choice !!! (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

What is better to buy Star Wars or GTA5?
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 23.11.21

Burmatov Pavel
Star Wars

B
Burmatov Pavel 23.11.21

Because there are probably people who have played these games. Who can give their opinion. I played GTA 5 (pirate) but I want to buy it for ONLINE, but I haven't played Star Wars, but I would like to. So my desire was divided.

s
solaris8611 23.11.21

Burmatov Pavel
Star Wars: Battlefront (2015)
know the game is tailored for multiplayer no single and there is no campaign there

s
solaris8611 23.11.21

Burmatov Pavel
downloaded and soon deleted beautifully, but the atmosphere is not that in the star: battlefront 2

s
solaris8611 23.11.21

Burmatov Pavel
GTA5 the most reasonable option

_
_Irbis_ 23.11.21

What's the point of asking such questions at all? Everyone has different tastes, often diametrically opposed. Watch all sorts of videos or streams or something and decide for yourself.

s
solaris8611 23.11.21

_Irbis_
good advice and so I do

s
solaris8611 23.11.21

_Irbis_
Star Wars: Battlefront (2015)
while there is little content and the balance is lame, it's worth a little wait

U
Uncrimped 23.11.21

Briefly and clearly - GTA

P
Pitylkin 23.11.21

Burmatov Pavel
If you are a fan of Star Wars, then of course take Battlefront, and if not a fan, then GTA.

F
FairRainbow 23.11.21

In the new SW, you just run and shoot, the usual arcade shooter turned out. GTA 5 has a lot of opportunities and a race, and a plot, and you can just go crazy.

M
ManiacFPS 23.11.21

I’ll say this - I didn’t even make it to the end, although the game was not bad, the xs didn’t seem to be delayed, but I’m still playing the battlefront ... draw a conclusion.

M
Maklline66 23.11.21

The question is about online, right?
I have both games and ... no, I won't tell you, but just give some practical advice that can help you make your choice.
in Battlefront, for now, you can forget about the balance as such, which will be the wildest annoying in some moments. Well, okazualivanie, all sorts of creepy heroes, the same weapon in terms of gameplay - if you love battlefield, then all this can scare away. If not + like the universe of star wars, then you can take it.

In GTA online, in fact, the most interesting thing is the robberies. And if you do not have good acquaintances with whom you can cooperate, then get ready to see new depths of human stupidity. Seriously, there are a lot of flaws online, but moose in heists bakes more than anything else. Well, for the rest ... everything for individualization - all sorts of wheelbarrows, haircuts, cars + all sorts of tasks to make money for all this. In general, if you get such gameplay - yours.

v
vitalik76 23.11.21

Comparing the voiced is like comparing the incompatible. With such options, of course, it is definitely necessary to take GTA, because this game is of a completely different rank, of a different scope. And the battlefront can be compared to another COD or Need for Speed. Here you can already think about what to choose. By and large, the Battlefront must be purchased simultaneously with the release of the last DLS. Then there will be some kind of content in the game. Don't hurt yourself, of course, but not emptiness either. Now there will be enough content to reach the level of the beta version.