3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ANTICHRIST89 23.11.21 11:00 pm

Palit 970

Greetings. Here's the problem: in games, when the FPS falls below 50, the picture starts to twitch when you turn the camera. This problem does not depend on the vertical, but if you disable it, then horizontal cuts are added to the tugs ... even when the fps is below 60. In some games, the "trigger" threshold is slightly lower. in War Thunder at 45-43 it starts to twitch (with adaptive synchronization it also cuts the screen), in Falluot 4 after about 47 frames and breaks when vertical is turned on with 60 fps, but they are rare, in Wolfenstein NO it is absolutely hell. Constant tearing in several places all over the screen and creepy shaking when frames are dropped. In CS-GO, when the aircraft is off, there are practically no breaks (they are so fast that you don't even notice) at 250+ fps, but with a forced limitation of 30-40 fps-jerking. In Crysis 3, everything is the same, but there are no tears at 60 frames, but only jerks when falling. Starting from 50-55 frames, there is no smoothness of camera rotation, and when it falls below 50, there is no jerking. In GTA5, only in a mission where it was necessary to save Lamar, in the forest the game seemed to slow down 2 times, the fps dropped to 40-35 and everything became as if in jelly, but there were no jerks when the camera was rotated. What was done: rolling back the firewood a couple of versions back (up to 355.60), setting the adaptive aircraft with triple buffering in the firewood, changing the pre-prepared frames (from 1 to 4), turning off the aircraft with a frame rate limiting to 60, starting in a window, lowering the frequency prots to "factory" 1050 (boost from 1250 palette). None of this helped, however, when the CPU clock was lowered, weird frame drops stopped occurring in Crysis. 60 means 60, not 60-43-31-60. I scoured what forums I could find, no one has found a final solution.
PS. I just don't want to play only Dota and CS. And yes ... there are no breaks or jerks in 3d mark.
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
Galimeer 23.11.21

Interestingly, this is found only in the Palits of this line, or is it generally an isolated case?

A
ANTICHRIST89 23.11.21

Well, judging by the way I climbed the forums ... regardless of the brand and / or manufacturer. there is a similar topic about radik ... with the same troubles.

b
bloomm 23.11.21

Describe the entire system. Measure the temperature.

A
ANTICHRIST89 23.11.21

bloomm
Palit GeForce GTX 970 video card Intel Core i5-4440 processor MSI H97M-G43 motherboard Kingston HyperX Fury Red 8GB RAM Monitor LG 22MP65HQ
Temperatures in Crisys 3 70-75 ... mostly 70,% 40-45 .. . seldom 47. in other heavy games about the same. in War Thunder 60-65 degrees, but there is stable 60 frames at the moment of destruction of buildings ... then the drawdown is up to 45 and below. screen pulling begins with horizontal breaks