3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Immortal74ru 23.11.21 11:00 pm

In-Game Resolution (Star Wars: Empire at War)

Can I change the resolution through the game files? I accidentally set the wrong resolution and now I have a gray screen ...
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 23.11.21

I don’t even suspect where it’s stored ... when using the screen extension, none of the files in the game folder changed

I
Immortal74ru 23.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
Here I, too, xs, tried to reinstall and not a fig .... the same thing happens. I must somehow start the game through windowed mode ...

E
EMPs 23.11.21

Rocbomber
as an option via the “-window” command (in the properties of the shortcut), but I don’t know if it will help.
either through the settings of the video card (you can configure the game there for a specific window)
and for a longer time - reinstall the game

I
Immortal74ru 23.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
The -window command and reinstallation do not work

I
Immortal74ru 23.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
And how to do this through the settings of the video card?

E
EMPs 23.11.21

Rocbomber
Depends on the video card, google it, there is
Reinstallation should help if it started normally before. When completely deleting, all configs are erased, which means that not everything has been deleted.

K
K0MAH4 23.11.21

Rocbomber
Start the game and press ALt + Enter - should enable windowed mode.
If it does not help, as far as I remember, the config and save are in C in the user's AppData folder, in the Local or Roaming folder (for Vin7). One of them should contain a folder with the name of the game.
You can also try to delete the game through programs like CCleaner or others. Such programs, in addition to the usual uninstaller, delete registry entries, configs and save games.

I
Immortal74ru 23.11.21

K0MAH4
I already figured it out. There in the registry it was necessary to delete the file