3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Undead_Soul 23.11.21 11:00 pm

Character classes (which one do you have ?, how to change) (The Last Remnant)

I would like to hear what class someone has (in particular, with Rush). And how did you get it. I'm also wondering if anyone got the Warlok or Ordainer class? Please write your answers! :)
27 Comments
Sort by:
W
WARRIOROFLIGHT 23.11.21

Hi all!!! Toko took igruhu and play but I think everything !!! How to pump the Persians there ??? It seems that something is added: the power is there, the knowledge !!!! Are they so automatic pumping ??? And for example, how in other RPGs you do not need to add points there yourself ??? There is no such possibility ??? And then I still think maybe I'm stupid or is it all automatic ???

W
WARRIOROFLIGHT 23.11.21

already figured it out !!!!! :)

D
DirtyR 23.11.21

The Locall Issue is sort of like a cast bonus near a specific city. Found at the weapon, which is named with the same name with the city. Although I'm not sure)

I have a Legendary Gladiator class. I've been swinging Two-handed sword, Remedies and Wardas. Although the helka has nothing to do with it, Milton does not have one, but the class is the same. Why is it useful to swing wards - firstly, they are useful, and secondly - the Wait for a chance team jumps in the battle - the squad waits for another squad to bind the enemy in Dedlock, and then runs to flag. Works even on barefoot with a multi-deadlock.

Last playthrough was Legendary Wizard. I tried to craft a balancer, but it turned out to be more of a psionic magician. Although, in the end, Invocations also pulled up to the 3rd level of Blackout, otherwise it is difficult to use Fatal Eclipse, which is based on psionics.

Yes, and one more thing - about the stats. I noticed that Rush is pumping stats depending on what he uses. If he is a warrior, the power is a bit greater than the inta. Magician - on the contrary

N
NosFEARat 23.11.21

People I have such a question. I rocked from the very beginning of the game rush as a samurai - 2 improved katanas + only combat skills. Received the rank of samurai, then he had to heal with weed ... He became a cavalryman. How to become a samurai again?

k
k0tan 23.11.21

Guys, tell me, how does anyone swing the wield style? For example, I always liked to run with duals and watch how only Pits with huge two-handed can chase me in terms of damage, and even then not always. But then I learned that weapon art for the katana (which I run with) needs one-handed. Especially I started anew (there were many other jambs, jRPG is new for me), started with one-handed. I thought I'd pump it up to lvl 15, and then I'll catch up with the katanas. And now Emma, ​​who is with duals from the very beginning, washes down half the damage of the group, and I hang out behind her, I can't catch up%) It's scary just to think what it is like for those who go to Ordainer. Who was engaged in such masochism, share your experience)

2KotoSa 23.11.21

I'm a Legendary Samurai))))

j
johnValintine 23.11.21

I always go to the Legendary Warlock / Warlock for this you need a combo skills All Arcana + 59 ++ intelligence