3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SAND 23.11.21 11:27 pm

Radio in Fallout 3 (Fallout 3)

I don’t know, maybe this topic has already been raised somewhere, but I didn’t find it, so I want to ask a separate one. There are many radio transmitters scattered across the wasteland, usually when they are turned on, different signals like "alpha-bravo", etc. appear. etc. Actually, the signals do not carry anything useful, an ordinary Morse code. But here are two questions, in fact, who knows what they can be for and what will happen if you turn on all the radio towers in the game?
102 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ural 666 23.11.21

SAND
What will happen? There will be a signal near these towers! There will be nothing more.
What are they for? For the gaming atmosphere! There were such - they worked - but here BoMmmm - and the technique remained

Moral: To broadcast something - you need a man! Iron without human - meaningless Morse code on the cassette (dot dot dash dash dash dot -!!! Washington Washington helicopter Please Please urgent evauatsiyu Radiation obl..PShShShShShShSh ... dot dot dash dash dash dot ..!)
And Tridognayt - one at + one radio station needs so much protection.

As far as I know, the range of the SOVIET MARZEN (such a coffin is 50 kilos behind) up to 1,500 km

S
SVAEIG 23.11.21

I have a question about the radio. Tridognite is supposed to tell the news about my adventures, such as detonating or defusing a bomb, but from his news only the news about Gradych and about the raider base on Everginmills remained. I used to talk about the fact that ghouls were asking for the Tenpenny Tower, but after I put a ghoul there, the news disappeared. Does anyone know how to make Tridognite tell the news about my actions, and not say every time that Greydich does not go out to meet the caravans? Maybe some files are missing?

G
Gloss 23.11.21

When you turn on the station, look at the map of the area in Pip-Boy ... usually there is indicated the entrance to the drainage hatch, where the radio itself is located ... but there is usually nothing special ...

A
Advisorg 23.11.21

I have a question about the radio. Tridognite is supposed to tell the news about my adventures, such as detonating or defusing a bomb, but from his news there was only news about Gradych and about the raider base on Everginmills. I used to talk about the fact that ghouls were asking for the Tenpenny Tower, but after I put a ghoul there, the news disappeared. Does anyone know how to make Tridognite tell the news about my actions, and not say every time that Greydich does not go out to meet the caravans? Maybe some files are missing?
It seemed to you not sy.

N
Nermi 23.11.21

SVAEIG great and terrible random x)

A
Advisorg 23.11.21

By the way, who did not decode the thread of the message in Morse code?

G
Guardian. 23.11.21

Which one exactly?

A
Advisorg 23.11.21

Well, something. :)

G
Guardian. 23.11.21

Name a specific frequency, I'll tell you what is there and how.

A
Advisorg 23.11.21

Right now, right now ... Damn, I don't remember. Well, let's say killa bravo. Well, or cheto like that. Better yet, tell me all the transcripts that you know. :)

G
Guardian. 23.11.21

Kilo Bravo? Where is the skeleton of the girl in the sealed cistern? = (
-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- - ... / -.- -... -.- -... -.- -. .. - ..
"CQ CQ CQ DE / KB KB KB K" - Nothing special, a common appeal to everyone, probably a call for help.

A
Advisorg 23.11.21

CQ CQ CQ DE / KB KB KB K
Is this the decryption? I won't get it right. :)

G
Guardian. 23.11.21

No, this still needs to be deciphered.)) CQ, DE and other characters are still deciphered by themselves. CQ - an appeal to everyone, DE - from where, etc. The meaning is important here, the overall picture, so to speak.

A
Advisorg 23.11.21

Damn interesting horror. :)

M
Minefild39 23.11.21

I read that there is an asteroid near the Earth and there is supposedly another refuge there. Maybe with the help of these towers you can send a signal there or catch it.

G
Grand theft aero 23.11.21

I had a glitch that I turned on the radio and the corpses of robots began to fall on me. They fell, fell and the game poured out.

P
Pril balsam 23.11.21

I should have made a screen

G
Grand theft aero 23.11.21

Before, after rebooting the save, the corpses from above often fell from above. Then the brave men fell. Seconds 10 fell and the game poured out.

M
MariJuan 23.11.21

If you catch a signal, then look for either a bunker in the ground or a drainage chamber nearby. The easiest way to do this is - the pipboy has a map of the world and a map of the area. Choosing a location, and almost 100 percent. that not far from you the entrance will appear (on the map). You go there. And find either ammunition in the chamber or something else cool.

K
Kirk Rysin 23.11.21

I deciphered this alphabet, I immediately realized that it was just nonsense ... it does not carry any content