3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SAND 23.11.21 11:27 pm

Radio in Fallout 3 (Fallout 3)

I don’t know, maybe this topic has already been raised somewhere, but I didn’t find it, so I want to ask a separate one. There are many radio transmitters scattered across the wasteland, usually when they are turned on, different signals like "alpha-bravo", etc. appear. etc. Actually, the signals do not carry anything useful, an ordinary Morse code. But here are two questions, in fact, who knows what they can be for and what will happen if you turn on all the radio towers in the game?
102 Comments
Sort by:
J
John Lokk 23.11.21

They don't give a damn about the law, they don't give a damn about America!)))
Hello, I'm your president, John Henry, ha-ha, got caught ?! Tryognayt I.)))
Both radio stations are good. Atmospheric music I listen to one or the other.

M
Master Chih 23.11.21

It annoys me a little that Tridognite talks either about the adventures of GG, or about quest places (we don't take survival advice into account). As if nothing else is happening in the Wasteland.

C
Cartman: Just the Deer. 23.11.21

I killed him. He killed and gutted like a pig. There is nothing to tell nasty things about me. Who am I killing my case :)

S
Smith71 23.11.21

It's a pity New Vegas was not localized.
In F3 they spoke at least Russian (on the radio), and NV - gloom.

T
Tohno 23.11.21

: - /

Etaaa Tridognaaaaayt !!!! Kids !!! Time for news!

No, really. Let old Vegas speak with his own voice.

O
Olly-alpha 23.11.21

It's a pity New Vegas was not localized.
Very sorry.

A
Arthur19_40 23.11.21

And I shit on Tridognite and the Enclave (I don't mean the Enclave Commander DLC)!

s
stalker91q 23.11.21

It's better to hear about the capital wasteland (Golaktika News) than any rubbish. I hate the enclave muzlo as I listen to it like that to shit or to puke.

M
MC_Killer football 23.11.21

Annoyed after the quest, we chase for a nuclear cola. He * will publish that I'm shit. I killed him for that

V
ValickBoy21_99 23.11.21

Galaxy news rules !!!!!!!!!!!

A
Alex2010god 23.11.21

I didn't pay Attention, I think it gets boring quickly.

G
Grayfus 23.11.21

And what needs to be done so that there is no interference on this radio? And then nothing is heard

a
ak-13 23.11.21

Complete the Radio Galactic News quest.

B
Bianor 23.11.21

"my children", "boys and girls" ... Horror, how annoying. Get wet!

R
Red Black.pro KoT_27-Ru.C 23.11.21

The Best Radio Station in the Wasteland

M
Mister karter 23.11.21

Nice station, but after some time you won't hear anything new. Only music.

_
_Vectorman_ 23.11.21

Just for Tridognite's comments, it's worth completing this game again! The bonus was excellently voiced by the DJ, for me he (Tridognite) is one of the most charismatic heroes of computer games.

R
Ripper man 23.11.21

Just for Tridognite's comments, it's worth completing this game again! The bonus was excellently voiced by the DJ, for me he (Tridognite) is one of the most charismatic heroes of computer games.
+100

R
Rurikovich. 23.11.21

Radio Enclave is a usable station. Firstly, Eden is pleasant to me, and secondly, good music sounds (if I were an American, it would be great), Eden's stories are interesting, it's a pity the quests are not commented. Galaxy News has good music and talks about the player's actions. When I had a little bit of evil karma, Tridognite called me a cool mercenary, flattered, but as soon as (karma) dropped a little more, he began to call me a spoiled bastard. In general, it will be buzz-kill.

L
Laznbur 23.11.21

Igor Ra
Thanks for the advice. I had to sweat to find at least a tip on how to edit the radio. In the internet, almost all the links are everyday. +1