3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maniak_ 23.11.21 11:46 pm

Black screen + endless loading in the mission \ "Personal protection \" (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

In general, after completing this task, there were problems with the completion of any task. That is, whatever task you don’t take (kill, steal, etc.) - after completion, the task ends early. This is due to the fact that before reaching my destination, a black screen appears, and endless loading. On ESC and F1-F4, everything reacts (the game is paused), while between the transitions I see that the game continues but a black screen hangs.

Tell me what to do. I play pirate (v1.12 UPD1 + ALL DLC)
11 Comments
Sort by:
W
WiseNext42 23.11.21

get there quickly

M
Maniak_ 23.11.21

WiseNext42
It doesn't work. In any case, I tried to drive up from all sides - about 50-60 meters away such a shnyaga appears. Maybe try to do it on foot?

d
dmll 23.11.21

Where is daisy? if yes, then you need the bandits to chase you to the place where you have to arrive, then kill them there, back into the carriage and until she finished speaking you drive up to the point!

M
Maniak_ 23.11.21

dmll
If I understood you correctly, I just need to follow the bandits to the destination point. And then finish them off, and the mission will probably be completed?

J
Just Max 23.11.21

da

d
dmll 23.11.21

Maniak_
yes

w
w2k 23.11.21

Nothing helps, endless loading ((
Game version v1.12 Tablet - CODEX

M
Maniak_ 23.11.21

w2k
Do the same as dmll wrote Everything worked out for
me. That is, I drove with these "bandits" to the point (they were chasing), and near the point I finished them off and all the rules.

A
Artyom Astafiev 23.11.21

Thanks for the advice. I slowly drove to the point with bandits on the tail, killed and successfully passed the mission.
And so you can kill them in the middle of the way, the main thing is to get to the point until the dialogue with Madame in the carriage ends!

s
sema1997 23.11.21

1 more way! download the trainer and turn on super speed! helped me

b
bakshish 23.11.21

Interestingly, this bug is only on pirates or on litsuh too ?? It's just that recently, mails and in every game there is such a jamb