3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demon56 11.11.19 03:30 am

Not working console (Fallout: New Vegas)

Please help! The console does not open at all. Tried everything and in the ini settings and changed the d3d9 downloaded. Without the results. OS Win 10.
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 11.11.19

Демон56
Reinstall the game. Or to start put compatibility with win 7.
That's why sitting on seven, and no problems with games (neither the old nor the new).

S
Sanchez Ramirez 11.11.19

Are you sure she doesn't open all? =) What happens when you press the tilde (~)? Lost game interface? Can control the character? Or do you just not see the command line?

D
Demon56 11.11.19

Sanchez Ramirez
The fact of the matter is that nothing happens, the game generally does not respond to the tilde.
Compatibility doesn't help either, as the reinstallation. And go to seven, I can't, comp is very new and does not support it.

e
envedimka 11.11.19

Демон56
Here the RUB is in the 10 - ke. So at least it is spoken everywhere. Try the sake of interest compatible with XP ... maybe the reason for the Repack, then download the other one... but here's a quote from a website about the dozens, humans too had such problems and after the manipulations had the console works.. try it can help... actual quote:

The point is that you have installed the specific driver that does not use the console in the game to turn it off (and if you use the console often, you will have to remove after every reboot), you will need to do the following.

Key windows > System > About > device Manager > Keyboard > Microsoft eHome - MCIR 109 keyboard

By this device, take it out.
After that, start the game and the console to work, but Windows always installs the driver again, therefore, you will have to repeat this procedure after every reboot.

D
Demon56 11.11.19

envedimka
Also tried, but I have the driver there.
I've also checked the console in Fallout 4 and Skyrim, and everything worked.

e
envedimka 11.11.19

Демон56
Then honestly don't know. I have seven, and about dozens of anything I can not advise, sorry, but I can tell you why you have not installed the seven. It is installed because a new PC, but because of the 10 - ka is installed on a drive with GPT partitioning, and the seven works only with MBR disk. That is, if you want to put when the thread is seven, you will have to convert the disk to MBR format, and all data on the disk will be lost. You can use Acronis Disk Director, but even better is AOMEI, of course they need to be run from a bootable flash drive. Such cases.

p.s. the problem may be in the fact that you may not run the game in compatibility mode with seven, but only the game launcher. At the root of the directory with the game still two executables, one launcher, and the second is the game itself.
p.s.II .. yesterday, for fun, put the top ten... there were no problems. Don't know who's minus, but that's his problem.)
p.s.III Yes, I forgot.. seven does not know USB 3.0... for new shelezyaka need to find an image like this Windows 7 USB 3.0 + M. 2 NVMe .... if you haven't done this before, you will have to suffer a bit, since there are still little pitfalls, but they are easily solved.

a
arni2828 11.11.19

Демон56
and the easiest way to score on the console))) after all, Vegas is so much selection of mods there))) I have it too, the console does not plow))

e
envedimka 11.11.19

People, and who told you that it won't open? It can open, but go beyond the screen and you just can't see it. Such cases were quite rare. Try pressing tilde and the blind to enter some thread of the team. Also, it can make it difficult to open your controller is plugged in, then it should be easy to disable. Also in the keyboard to see how many keyboards are connected, theoretically there should be one. Some when it is advised to switch the keyboard layout in the game... I don't know or this will help. When it was on the Nexus mod to enable console, but I already do not see.
In fallout.ini should be a line bAllowConsole=1 if there is 0 change to 1 if no such string is actually in the section [Interface] need to add it.
Here's another useful link
https://fallout.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5_%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B4%D1%8B_Fallout_3_%D0%B8_Fallout:_New_Vegas#.D0.9F.D0.BE.D0.BB.D0.BE.D0.B6.D0.B5.D0.BD.D0.B8.D0.B5_.D0.B2.D1.8B.D0.B2.D0.BE.D0.B4.D0.B0_.D1.82.D0.B5.D0.BA.D1.81.D1.82.D0.B0

D
Demon56 11.11.19

envedimka
The fact of the matter is that when opening the console the game stops, and I do not.
And bAllowConsole=1 I should do the same.

e
envedimka 11.11.19

Демон56
Honestly, then just don't know. I have shoveled so many forums, they all write the same as written here. If I che thread sensible find someone, unsubscribe here.

e
envedimka 11.11.19

Демон56
I've figured out how to remap the key binding for the console, or rather not reassign and add another one. Describe the algorithm.
- download AutoHotkey (just type in Google and immediately find)
- install it
- open a text editor
- write the line l::e
- save this file by specifying the extension is not txt and ahk
- then run it and it should appear in the system tray
- before starting the game turn Russian layout
- start the game
- during the game, press the tilde is not a key l
the console should open, I opened. Try it, this method will work.

p.s. if still not open, then the cause is either itself the axis or Repack of the game, or both. Install official Windows, then the problem starts of games will decrease significantly. On rutrekere have a topic with links to the distribution of. Windows 10. Also, there is the distribution of FNV author olek2010, the distribution was 1 year and 2 months ago. I installed this Repack ten and everything works, also asked other people's opinion on the console, article 6 of the discussion, the man replied that he is working.

G
Guest 23.06.23

As someone who is on a fitness journey and has been looking for a treadmill with a higher weight capacity, this article is a lifesaver! It's often challenging to find exercise equipment that can accommodate heavier individuals, and a treadmill with a 400 lb weight capacity would be a game-changer. best treadmills with 400 lb weight capacity