3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KoSYaK-47-1994 23.11.21 11:50 pm

Do you like the new Lara as a girl))) (Tomb Raider (2013))

To me personally, yes. It's even better than the old one !!!!!!!!!!!
217 Comments
Sort by:
C
CRYOSHADE 23.11.21

GarretSSS
Hmm, I haven't. Let's see.
Thanks.

B
BaYEK_ 23.11.21

New Lariska is sexy))) The
actress played very well, so she got used to the role! Kuul)

H
HollowHeart 23.11.21

xFaulx
+1 the case says it all.

mazaza
it is. however, think for yourself, this is not a movie (although the development of modern games is out of the skin to make the games look like a movie) so that Lara would kill enemies 100 times less. then everyone will know that the game is boring, give the carnage!
now is not 97, when for the whole game Larka will fill up a couple of dozen enemies at most and it will be normal. the world is changing, we are changing, games are changing.
there is still such a nuance, there are many very contradictory moments in the game and Lara is one of them. how she is afraid of everything, how she moans, how she kills a deer on one side and a hole in her side, a broken leg, and the mass murder of enemies on the other. the developers took a bite off and could not chew it. on the one hand, they wanted to show the tragedy of the situation, intensified it with injuries, but did not take into account that with such injuries it was unrealistic to run, jump and fight.
they wanted to show Lara's sensuality: the scene with the deer, all her fears and experiences, on the other hand, she turned out to be some kind of tough, cold-blooded murderer and sadist.
but to implement with a bang this idea of ​​theirs and insert it into modern action, this is an unrealistically difficult task. SE did not cope, and the one who cope will create a MASTERPIECE.

m
mazaza 23.11.21

I want to congratulate the fair sex on the holiday and wish you all the very best.
On the question of Lara's adventures in the last part, I must note that at the end of the game, starting from about 60%, I scored secrets, took a machine gun in my hands and went to distribute luli in the best traditions of Rambo, I must say it quite colorfully, especially when you shoot in their legs, and all that remains to do is come up and finish off in some special way, my favorite is point-blank shooting from an assault rifle, mmm ...
And now to the question of realism, in this game it is not there, not at all. And I do not mean the fact that someone can control the weather or tens of thousands of people, judging by the corpses that were thrown onto this island and forgotten by the rest of the world, as if they did not exist, I do not mind this, because this adds an atmosphere to the island, if I were five years younger I would be in ecstasy, all these rivers of blood, heaps of not decomposed corpses and ordinary skeletons, many lighted red candles, tell me who walks and lights them, huh? or say how often do they change them?))) but this is all the tenth question ... what really cannot fit in my head is Lara's mental state, really, after all this cruelty, her roof hasn't gone off? After all, many people who faced the horrors of war were left with a traumatized psyche, and that's putting it mildly ... this topic is revealed in far cry 3, when an ordinary guy turns into a killer who will not lead his life without murders, who is thirsty for blood, and in my opinion this is more than logical, while in the new tomb raider this the topic was not disclosed, there were of course a couple of attempts, for example, one of Lara's early dialogues when she claims that it was easy and even too easy to kill and it scares her, then at the very end, when talking with the main fanatic, I don't remember his name, she claims she was just trying to survive, SURVIVE? Personally, I was not able to quietly bypass a single group of enemies, I do not think that the developers generally took into account this option. And it seems to me that a little more freedom of action would put all the dots on the "i"
P.S.
I do not want to see in Lara Croft a murderer with some kind of mental disabilities, such an image of a woman does not attract me at all, no matter what her appearance is. The masterpiece, as HollowHeart put it, was the previous Lara, the Lara I knew from games 10 years ago, the Lara I knew from the movies. Yes, the character "took" his appearance, but this is just the tip of the iceberg, unfortunately many do not understand this, I just cannot perceive her as Lara is shown to us in the new game of the series, so NO and NO again, the new Lara Croft is completely I don't like being a girl, I just stopped seeing her as a fragile creature, if the next part is in the same direction, she will pass me by, because the game play itself is not so good in it, the enemies are dull, the stealth is absolutely not finalized, and the passage is too easy,
P.P.S.
Here I am writing all this and I think the toy is worse than ever, but I passed it. magic…

S
SCAR. 23.11.21

Yes, I do.
A sweet pretty girl, and as the game itself showed, she can stand up for herself.

M
Metal eagle returns 23.11.21

It seems pretty strange to me how many people here like the new Lara. The image is not thought out at all, the character is not shown, there is nothing to like. She drowned, moaned, but there was no zest. As for the face - I like the art, the game is so-so. Body ... Here I am spoiled, I have a lot of games with female GG, and there the elaboration of bodies (including realistic ones) is much better.

In the great old game Haunting Ground, we play as a young, defenseless and shocked girl. She can do practically nothing to protect herself, and her character is spelled out masterpiece. But nevertheless, she survives, goes through enormous difficulties. Check out the first cutscene:

Here in this relatively short cutscene there is more realism and character than in the whole "new" reinforced concrete Lara.

This is character. This is a man. Not a reinforced concrete serial killer with static tits.

D
DePeyrakPeyran 23.11.21

Get yourself each on a friend, assholes - jerk off sit on the game character !!!

i
igorilla_07 23.11.21

former Lara is better IMHO this one without big eyes. And her eyes are not expressive. IMHO

d
dimakozhanov 23.11.21

"Do you like the new Lara as a girl)))" Yes, I like it very much.

Lara I want to tell you

M
Metal eagle returns 23.11.21

If you like these girls so much, go to the women's prison, there are many young murderers, just like the new Lara.

And don't even tell me about survival. Survival - hide, wait, and quietly pass the armed men. And this is a serial killer with a crumbling skull with an ice pick.

M
Molarky24 23.11.21

developed tried on the heroine, but the hair in the game looks average, but in general, well, ideal!

M
Molarky24 23.11.21

sakrinarios
in prison with such a figure?

L
Lary cross aka nick hande 23.11.21

It is worth remembering that such a large number of kills were made only for the sake of the gameplay, because without them the game would have lost a lot in its action component, which is the main focus of the game. So you don't need to think a lot about the fact that Lara looks like a terminator, it's just a manifestation of a game, not realism. And since we are playing a game, this aspect does not make it worse.

t
trustedSunbro 23.11.21

Don't give a damn, all the same, all people look the same: 3

M
Molarky24 23.11.21

by the way, Lara is nicer in the game than on the cover (she's more brutal on the cover)

a
adanay_craft 23.11.21

The new Larka is all right with her figure. The clothes are well-chosen too.

a
andrei76825 23.11.21

And what to wash, comb, make up and you can blow in)

a
andrei76825 23.11.21

spartan239noble
Yeah, that's just the tits and ass are different for everyone)

M
MaLIce2k 23.11.21

Ahah. New Larochka is sobbing so sweetly -)
And yes - now she looks like a human ..
PS: it would be necessary to stir up the topic "Who is nicer: Liara from Mass Effect or Lara from Tomb Ryder?"

a
andrei76825 23.11.21

sakrinarios
Thanks for the video, I laughed heartily)))