3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Purikov 23.11.21 11:50 pm

Gtx 750 ti crashes

I bought a geforce gtx 750 ti, connected everything works, but the problems started in games. Games fly at low settings, but if you put them on medium, defects appear immediately and games crash with a directx error. AMD Athlon II X3 455 3.3 gh, 6 gb ram 1333 mgh system, 450 w power supply. I must say right away that I ordered it on aliexpress and it is unrealistic to return it and it is scary to be left without vidyuhi and without money. The video card has additional power, can you put a worthless adapter?
69 Comments
Sort by:
f
fOXY9 23.11.21

From the gradient on the heat distribution cover, it can be seen that they have fried up to a hundredth, if not higher =)

F
Filis 23.11.21

Purikov
Yes dude, the photo on the chip is marked GF116 - this means the GTS450 card, which we sold 5 years ago, it is even weaker than gtx460 and has only 1 Gb of video memory. If only 2 wires go to the cooler, it means that it does not have software adjustment of the rotational speed, they will always rotate at the same speed.

F
Filis 23.11.21

Then it cost about 4500 rubles. And how much did you charge for "Ali"? It artifacts because the programs think that it has 2 gig of video memory and load it accordingly, but she has them, the stump is clear, no, that's why there are glitches.

P
Purikov 23.11.21

Filis Yeah
, tin, that's a scam. Thank you for seeing and writing right away. In short, I wrote to Ali that they were cheating and return the money, let's see what they answer.

P
Purikov 23.11.21

Filis
And this is how they do it programmatically that the system writes costs gtx 750 ti? And you can not somehow remake it for 1 gig of memory?

F
Filis 23.11.21

Purikov
Well, the BIOS is being stitched and the whole business. It’s not difficult, they know how. At home, I would not recommend that you do this :). And why do you need such a weak card in our time?

P
Purikov 23.11.21

Good day to all!!! In general, they returned me half of the cost of the video card without returning the video card, in short, I punished them somehow, and I still had vidyuha and half of the cost was returned. Well, I could not resist and took on credit the original gtx 750 ti for 11 skew. Now I'm not overjoyed, at least I'll play games normally. Nfs rivals at ultra settings, assassins creed unity at high settings. Thank you all for your answers and tips. I think we can close the question!

H
HEMI-427 23.11.21

these are fakes, we have already discussed this on YouTube, you bought a gt530 at best, throw it away and don’t buy it anymore

m
muromez 23.11.21

Bad experience is also experience ...