3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raykor 24.11.21 12:02 am

ASUS G752, opinions and is it worth taking?

ASUS recently provided a rather interesting gaming laptop G752 with rather impressive characteristics http://www.ixbt.com/news/2015/09/03/asus-rog-g752-g-sync.html, with DDR4 RAM and latest generation processors , so I think, is it worth changing your laptop for this new product from ASUS? What do you advise?
107 Comments
Sort by:
7Rain7 24.11.21

Raykor We
advise you to take a suitable PeKa

B
Belomorkanal 24.11.21

What for? Why and what is a "game" laptop for? To live a nomadic life without a fixed abode and play with toys? For games, you need a stationary PC, and for the money that such a laptop costs, you can build a system one and a half times more powerful.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.11.21

in a laptop for gaming, the main thing is a video card. how many cores a cpu has and gigs of ddr4 memory is not so important to him.
and the link does not have an exact model. there, for example, there is 980m, but in other similar models there is no. so it is not written what pitch the beech is currently with the author, the
expediency of buying it, and each baker must decide for himself. As for me, a laptop without sli is a waste of money, in turn, a laptop with sli is itself a waste of money. maybe the quality of the game on it will still be worse than on a similar 20 kilogram pitch, and the autonomy and mobility of gaming laptops is a controversial thing. it is for students only.

R
Raykor 24.11.21

I'm not a fan of playing in one place and being tied to the table, that's why I need a laptop, moreover, a really good and playable one, at the moment I have an outdated ASUS N550 in all respects, on which the games do not go very well, which is not for me suits, that's why you need a powerful gaming laptop

D
Don_Huanes 24.11.21

My personal opinion is that the purchase is pointless.
* The processor is less productive than yours,
* ddr4 will give a slight increase
* It is not yet known what quality, there are no reviews, etc.
My personal opinion (by the way, I did this recently and was very pleased), buy a proven allienware. For a
laptop, the quality of the PS is very important . I took a laptop with Avito (I could afford it and take it in the store, but the prices are completely unfair now). If you are in Moscow, then there are many very decent offers for 1000-2000 bucks. I saved myself 40-50 thousand out of the blue.
not weaker than 970m should be taken, but better than 980m and for several years in well-optimized games do not twist the settings to weaker ones. And the console does not allow the market to develop in a ps4 video card in terms of performance as 880m if I'm not mistaken.

A
Allinos 24.11.21

In general, the ROG G752 will also be supplied with the GTX 980M, and the percentages here are not very different. But I liked the design and the cooling system very much, IMHO - the best of their modern beeches.

e
evgeniy.aleynikov.9 24.11.21

It is necessary to look specifically at its assembly and price, 1500 $ is it with what process and vidyuhoy will be? We are buying a PC instead of a laptop, this is everyone's business.

R
Raykor 24.11.21

As far as I know, the $ 1,500 configuration will be with a Core i7-6700HQ processor and a GF960 or 965 video card, which in principle is not so bad, since I have not seen laptops from other manufacturers with such characteristics and at such a price.

a
astridy 24.11.21

If I am wrong, then correct me. The new Asus ROG G752 has a 512 GB SSD and a 2 TB screw? Be that as it may, so far for me one and a half pieces is a very decent amount.

A
Allinos 24.11.21

Different sizes of ssd will be used, from 128 GB to 512 GB depending on the configuration, and a 2 TB screw, yes. The sum is large, but in the environment of gaming laptops it looks attractive.

A
Amarelius 24.11.21

Gaming laptops are the future, I believe. Enrages that box that hums under the table, no matter how powerful it is

A
Andrey Andreev is just a 24.11.21

980m is the level of the usual 770 or even faster) http://gpuboss.com/gpus/GeForce-GTX-980M-vs-GeForce-GTX-770) and as for me it's very cool) But I would wait for a new series of video cards from nvidia, otherwise these crutches with the new 12x are not very encouraging)

m
maxzeva 24.11.21

I can assure you that any series will have its own crutches, so if you need a laptop now, you can take it now. I personally could not endure an additional couple of months, especially since it will not bring with it a significant increase in productivity

A
Allinos 24.11.21

Andrey Andreev is just a sound.
A really strong indicator. Considering all the problems with a lack of space and a lot of heat in a confined space make such a powerful card. And this is despite the fact that there will be less sound from this case than from a video card in a PC.

A

maxzeva
In new cards, there will certainly not be such crutches, but 12x is the future and I would not take a laptop for + -120 thousand rubles with this. Plus, they will raise the performance. Compare how they increased it from 880m to 980m / and you should wait at least for it http://nvworld.ru/news/tags/%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BE%D0 % BA% D0% B0% D1% 80% D1% 82% D1% 8B /
allividic Sound is there (asus G notebooks with their "unique" cooling system)

R
Riki1991 24.11.21

Andrey Andreev is just a sound
, in principle, you can wait, someday there will be new vidyuhi that will be more powerful than the current ones, but then you will say that I’d better wait even newer. it will be so indefinitely. 980m lasts for years to come

A

Riki1991
In a month you can buy a laptop with a 980 which, in terms of performance, is like a pair of 970m /// The point is now to buy from 980m,? You probably don’t understand what I’m writing about. When I took a laptop with 980m about 11 months ago, I knew that something fresh would not come out soon, but now)))

s
saa0891 24.11.21

Well, if there is an extra 1,500 American rubles, then why not take it, although the GT series looks better.

m
maxzeva 24.11.21

And so every time ... don't take it, in a year it will be better, a year passes, the situation repeats itself. As a result, the laptop was not purchased))

R
Raykor 24.11.21

Of course, I want myself a laptop with a desktop video card, but as I look at its price tag, I immediately understand that I am now unable to afford such a gaming laptop, and the 980m is quite a good video card!