3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Goryachev 02.09.19 08:50 pm

Powerful PC for 200.000 RUBLES or PS 4 PRO

Overdue I have this question after watching E3. To build a computer for the money- ''pissed. PS mind your subscription to PS + and the price of the game. Some of this thinking of buying in early 2019. Please advise, thanks in advance :^)
181 Comments
Sort by:
V
Venik Izengarda 02.09.19

Pfff. PS slim for rare ekzov, XOne X gamescom as a basis and the change of the average PC to strategic and other things.

e
evgeny22 02.09.19

the PC of course

N
Nevoeiro 02.09.19

If pure iron,then for the same amount you can collect 3 top PC.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.09.19

for the same amount you can collect 3 top PC.
Which will last for a year.
Good top-end PC for high resolutions is in the amount from 200 pieces and above with Monica. Just grip easy three years for the same 4k resolution. Then you can change only some. I personally do that.
For full hd you can naturally and it is cheaper to build a computer.

f
fallenzor 02.09.19

As the owner of the system unit for the same money,I will say this:
You need the appropriate monitor,if there OK,if not,too expensive
If you take the computer-game only torrent,or do not discourage the cost,and after 3 years and at half price it would be difficult to sell because of new hardware,our economy, and that Sony began more emphasis on ekzy,so the future demand for BU comp is not great.
That comp is in all respects better than consoles and has more functionality and is not necessary to speak,not to mention the fact that it is possible for the TV to connect
The Curling is only 2 plus: ekzy and optimization,but ekzy is singles and out less frequently,and with such a price and closer choose,therefore, to turn on the console once a quarter and the rest of the time, the dust on it to collect not the idea.
In General, I would not advise to buy something now and wait 2020год and see what the ps5 will be that there will be at NVIDIA and with our economy,because now if you do not buy directly from abroad,then in our market the overpayment will be screwed.
Yet on Craigslist BU Curling irons to buy,fit ekzov for this year at her 4-5pcs

b
blink182182 02.09.19

to Pro PS4 will have TV to buy. just always see to VIDOS to buy a PC or console to PC just mean the monitor but why no PS4? I would like made would have bought a PC and PS4 console, BU not about for 10 thousand and TV. on a PC I would have played all the games on the PS4 and ekzy all. I was PS4 all ekzy passed and sold.

b
blink182182 02.09.19

en3rgizer
about the game I agree a new year of war we have 2K worth. I think a month would be a 1.5. A way out when I watched was 900p. wait probably cheaper.

t
tesla707 02.09.19

Maxim Goryachev wrote:
Powerful PC for 200.000 RUBLES or PS 4 PRO
Intel NUC Hades Canyon https://www.intel.ru/content/www/ru/ru/products/boards-kits/nuc/kits/nuc8i7hvk.html compact and powerful.
the price is now around 72000 RUB.
SoC is the future.

l
lmperatorPC 02.09.19

Definitely would choose PC

G
Gellitron1 02.09.19

Darksidious
But the price in the frenzied performance and 4 channel memory RAM overclocking. There are specific Seoni with your favorite Ali Baba's for a certain price and performance. The do not see sense to overpay for the latest generation. If so 2700x c computeruniverse not our riteyleram fat greedy toads

S
SanSanZ 02.09.19

If you love a good single player game, then no PS4 can not do. My opinion is get a PC + PS4 even slim, you're not there for the sake of the game you play. I'm telling you as the owner of the PC and PS4 Pro, if not buy the console, then I would really do not passed since that time. And this year on the PC at all except for Forza Horizon 4 not expecting And why I bought the video card? What would puke Far Cry 5 to start after six months of inactivity ? So with this budget, you can press PS4 + PC.

S
SirRoland 02.09.19

Have a powerful PC. Pro PS4 and xbox scorpio. My choice is the PS4 Slim!

C
C.D.Z 76 02.09.19

I better pitch the game will take over 55 000 RUB 200

X
XeQTOR 02.09.19

Of course the PC.

m
moblin 02.09.19

Want graphics, a frame rate of over 60 well free if pirates solo, then comp.
If by and large do not care for graphene and demanding framrate, but willing to pay anuty compared to the computer vulpis for the game +pay online, but without chitakov (won't soul to crevice), the console.

m
mc1death 02.09.19

I last comp upgrade in 2014, when changed the graphics card. Today, for good, it is necessary to change the whole damn thing. And spend a need of thousands of 80-90 according to my requests. And then, it's not enough.
But I'm not so much money to spend on the computer. I have a little more expensive than the car is worth. I would have to spend 40 thousand to Juan, but it is a pity, there is also multi-platform and there is nothing interesting. By the way, this multiplatform, I have great runs to this day on my PC, same Forza 7 on the ultra shows 60 fps, horizon 3 and rise of tomb raider is worse, but still. And in General, on medium-high everything is in 60fps.
But plecko I would have bought. Juan because of the games (or rather lack of) is not necessary, but Curling with nominacii was nice.

D
Danil Ryazancev 02.09.19

But PC and console for exclusives ?

K
Key Ovald 02.09.19

Any computer better than any consoles. Because in the comp then you can cram more memory, a new vidyuhi, etc. I'm not talking about the incredible compared to the consoles savings on the price of games.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 02.09.19

STANDS of Milivoje
Sometimes I wish I had poured a huge pile of dough in the comp
So I say:why will strengthen the throw out tons of dough if you just tweak the settings,and the quality is not much worse,and will save a lot of money.I have Far Cry 5 in high FHD is,though, 32-33 FPS,but the picture is smooth.Map 2012

k
koshevoyanton 02.09.19

For console: subscription for the year often discounts: roughly it will be 3000, if we divide by 12 even a penny (which is still 2 games per month). The game is constantly new discounts (almost like Steam), new better to take after half a year , then they are, especially with the discount in the area of 1000-1500, long-published game, you can even take a discount for eyelash and breadcrumb. Unless of course you're not sakamichi and all life down to the games, then Yes, they will quickly come to an end. Of the benefits, good communication with players, she is always up for updates, you can play to get to sleep, no odds , nothing's going to go. Get used to the controller for 2-3 weeks. Easy trophies if it's fun, you can take with you. + console exclusives try.
About if PC and `PS. After PS on the PC do not want to sit down, even for shooters. About FPS and graphics, 4-ka, especially ABOUT all perfectly shows
TV is not needed, any monitor with Hdmi