3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zenmod 24.11.21 12:19 am

Artifacts in games. Videocard month

There is an Inno 3D Geforce GTX970 graphics card. Today, when playing Fallout 4, artifacts appeared, multi-colored dots all over the screen. This is observed in all games. In Windows 7 itself, everything is fine, there are no artifacts. In the device manager, it shows that the video card is functioning normally. What could it be? Factory defect of video memory? Donate to a store on a grant? Or can rollback of drivers still help? on a computer 8 GB of RAM. the slats were removed one at a time, it's not about the operative
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeregaMazahaka 24.11.21

Hand over under warranty.

r
regeger 24.11.21

zenmod
Most likely a marriage. Check with 3dmark to get started. Inno 3d often comes with a marriage - I've come across it myself a couple of times. Remove overclocking - if there are no artifacts with it, then just hand over it under warranty, or put up with it and play on an overclocked one.

z
zenmod 24.11.21

she is not overclocked

z
zenmod 24.11.21

with temperatures all the rules. monitored by Everest

z
zenmod 24.11.21

I had 5 years of GTX 285 plowed from Innovision back then. The video chip seems to have fallen off. I bought a GTX 970 a month ago, and here is such an ambush

C
CreMat0ry 24.11.21

zenmod
Note - Inno 3D, poor quality.

U
Uroboros 125 24.11.21

I had this with the GTX 780 from the palette, after a year and a half, artifacts in games also got in, I tried everything: rollbacks, reinstallations, cleaning did not help, I took it under warranty as defective, returned the money. So it's better to hand it in under warranty.

z
zenmod 24.11.21

yeah, well, prices with this course. I bought mine for 25 months ago, already 31

G
GG4 24.11.21

zenmod
So the card can be simply exchanged for a new similar one (if available). It is dangerous to return money with our floating rate.