3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maximus93ize 24.11.21 12:59 am

How do you feel about teetotal people?

203 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grunt 24.11.21

Maximus93ize
I am ok

M
Malafya 24.11.21

He himself is like that, although he drank on Saturday, he did not drink for the new year, for example, he also drank a pancake - beer. I didn't drink on my birthday, that's for sure, posony, I answer!

Well, in order to generally be drunk in pissing, in order to stupidly fall like a body on a bed - this is the last time in 17 years

PS But I smell amftinamines, excuse me for letting you down, everyone is sport!

F
Frost norde 24.11.21

I myself am not a drinker, so "in understanding"

N
Novakid 24.11.21

Sincerely

W
WladeeslaW 24.11.21

I'm on SxE. I don’t drink, I don’t burn, I try to live well, I’m having sex with a cohana girl (I won’t have one). Meni 22.

for those who do not understand Ukrainian:
I am on SxE. I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, I try to eat healthy food, I have sex with my girlfriend (she’s my first). I'm 22.

F
Funny cat 24.11.21

I'm okay. I drink myself, but at the same time I observe the measure and do not drink every Mr.

R
Restless hunter 24.11.21

Teetotal himself.

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

I do not drink alcohol and I am happy about it.

b
benites 24.11.21

I belong to them

x
xCyberpunKx 24.11.21

I communicate only with such people. Only those I respect.

X
X-Zibit 24.11.21

I can drink, but if I drink something really good and expensive, but I don't get drunk. a glass or two of Jack Daniel's, slightly diluted with ice water (or even cola, when friends start talking nonsense about "what the hell are you pouring water in there") - the very thing to drain under the nightly conversations in the company of friends. we are going to be once a month maximum, so I think I drink quite a bit.

Well, I became infected with sports already about 3 years ago, now I do even more.

A
Arkangel90 24.11.21

I treat such people with pity. After all, only children or seriously ill people do not drink alcohol.

r
rock music 24.11.21

if you do not drink, you can seriously believe what is happening.

s
sht2ket 24.11.21

Arkangel90
is just the same patients and most often use

A
Arkangel90 24.11.21

sht2ket
No, patients should not drink alcohol, it is contraindicated by a doctor, as they can die. And healthy and adults drink everything.

r
requiemmm 24.11.21

The weak in spirit drink everything and everything, you are right :)

r
rock music 24.11.21

not weak drink too.

X
X-Zibit 24.11.21

Arkangel90
phah, that's nonsense. my friend's liver can no longer normally decompose alcohol, but he drinks, and then walks with yellow eyes. but our mutual friend does not drink at all, I fully support him.

A
Arkangel90 24.11.21

If a person does not drink or smoke, then inevitably one wonders - is he not a bastard? ©

M
Mad daine 24.11.21

How do you feel about teetotal people? Directly, because I don’t drink myself
PS Yesterday I turned 23
Edit. And I don't smoke