3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maximus93ize 24.11.21 12:59 am

How do you feel about teetotal people?

203 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 24.11.21

blAgoroDniy
I don't drink, I don't smoke, I go in for sports) I'm 21
Don't worry, all is not lost yet.

S
Sasha1864 24.11.21

I'm ok

S
SАLEM 24.11.21

Spoiler

T
Traun 24.11.21

The last time I got drunk on a friend's wedding was exactly one year ago.
Then he just drank a little at the company for the New Year. Previously, when I drank, I immediately became sociable, went to dance, but now I drink, I don't get drunk and I become angry.
In short, since the new year I don't drink in any way, maybe a maximum of 0.5 beer in 3 months (because it is expensive and harmful)
And so I have a positive attitude towards drinkers, especially girls)

t
the endless misanthropy o 24.11.21

With misunderstanding

S
Siberian Federal 24.11.21

I myself do not drink and I wish the same to others))

P
Pal Petrovich 24.11.21

Never drank. For me alcohol is like milk, I hate it.

s
stalker7162534 24.11.21

I don’t belong.

PS
Damn it, vodka always ends too early.

R
RussianQuaker 24.11.21

hardwaredude
Getting drunk or not drinking at all are two extremes for maximalists, not rational people. It's time to grow up and overgrow youthful maximalism, comrades.

What's wrong with not drinking at all? I do not mean the sometimes accompanying ideology of a healthy lifestyle or something else like that.
By the way, if we consider alcohol as a psychotropic substance (and it is, it is just that the cattle are used to perceive it differently), then this is a useless and dull psychotropic. There are better ones.

And I look at the extremists like shit. They cannot think rationally without the need to rush either to one extreme or to the other. As children.

And I look at it as shit, firstly, at people who are only doing what they are rushing to extremes, and secondly, at people who are always looking for intermediate options, even when they cannot be. There must be broad views, there must be radical convictions. Everything according to the situation.

T
TTG 24.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
We were terribly undermined by the burgundy hue of the Alconaftera face.

M
Mr. Rifleman 24.11.21

I'm okay, because alcohol is good in moderation. But it should not become, so to speak, a "way of life."

L
Le Gaspilleur 24.11.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Let it remain on their conscience.

T
TTG 24.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
At the bottom of the liver, heh. The circulators are no strangers.

U
USER_NT 24.11.21

Spoiler

P
PoZZitivUA 24.11.21

At the moment, I have not used psychoactive substances for more than two years and have a normal attitude towards people who consume alcohol (who understand and know the measure of what is permissible).

S
Sspk 24.11.21

Arkangel90
For all of us, the outcome is the same, but everyone will experience death in a different way. Either you are a smoker and will die of lung cancer, or you have not smoked all your life and will die in your sleep due to some kind of heart attack.

F
Furik94 24.11.21

sometimes I treat them)

M
Mage Hermit 24.11.21

You come to the company, they pour you a drink there and won't you drink? They will immediately
ask: "
Why is that? Or do you want to drink with us? Or maybe you disdain?"

Verlorena
I'm not an amateur. I don't have alcohol at home. Maximum one (adyn !!)
bottle in the fridge is worth it if someone comes to visit.
But the company has no choice.

F
Frost norde 24.11.21

I am not one of those. And so, neutral - after all, all people are different.

K
Kay Ovald 24.11.21

I am.
And to people who drink, as not to people.