3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maximus93ize 24.11.21 12:59 am

How do you feel about teetotal people?

203 Comments
Sort by:
E
EVIL PLAYER 24.11.21

In our country, such people do not exist !!!

K
KostaRPK 24.11.21

THE EVIL PLAYER Lies

E
EVIL PLAYER 24.11.21

KostaRPK
Well, at least there are very few of them.

E
Elite Warrior 24.11.21

Awesome.
EVIL PLAYER
Exist).

N
Nihiliant 24.11.21

This is what I am.

B
Black spawn 24.11.21

Well, if they don't smoke yet, then they are generally great.

I drink myself only on holidays, and even then not on all. I do not smoke, because there is another bad habit - a computer.

W
WarlokIII 24.11.21

At the same time ... I don’t get into other people's business as long as they don’t climb up to me

A
Arkangel90 24.11.21

There are too many non-drinkers on PG. Apparently this is due to the average age of site users. Small yet.

-
-SkyT- 24.11.21

I myself am not a drinker every day, I run in the morning and work out in the gym.

M
Monolithian Charon 24.11.21

Arkangel90
It is rather an indicator of sanity, rather than small age.

A
Arkangel90 24.11.21

Oh, come on! When they start selling alcohol to you in the store, you yourself can not resist. Yes, and at work with colleagues you will definitely drink, you cannot refuse there. Everyone drinks when they grow up.

L
Lesom_vse 24.11.21

Adequately.

G
GasoLine | GL 24.11.21

Arkangel90
you just dol * ooep, for 10 years you will remain without a heart and without a liver, and as you said you will die soon, and we are not drinkers, we will live and laugh at drunks ...

A
Arkangel90 24.11.21

Not the fact that many non-drinkers also die early, from other diseases. And my grandfather from the war still drank almost every day, and lived to be 79 years old.

E
Elite Warrior 24.11.21

-TrO_FiM_AkA_ [end to pine trees]
Here's the true truth! And in general, these colleagues would walk in the forest). If they force booze in liters to drink, only because it is not convenient for someone to refuse.

t
trustedSunbro 24.11.21

I do not use it, even on holidays, because nafig need to ruin yourself

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

Arkangel90
You understand that there are teetotal people and they are normal. It's just that your cheap and ugly trolling in the form of a post on 07/18/12 09:31 has already fallen so low that there are no words.

A
Arkangel90 24.11.21

So it's true. At work, in any case, you will have to drink with colleagues. If you refuse, they will not respect you and begin to despise you. And it will be impossible to work in such an unfriendly environment. Imagine everyone stays to drink after work, and you leave alone, or stay, but refuse to drink. Ugly. In the end, you will simply be "left" from work and I will find a more sociable person in your place. Or they will simply laugh at you. When I was doing my internship in the labor protection office, the same situation was, but I am a drinker, so I had no problems, but my classmate got into a very unpleasant story, his colleagues began to persecute, and the boss even said that he didn’t wants my classmate to put a stamp on his student document, since he considers himself smarter than everyone else. And this is only 3 months!

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

Well, well, what are these people who judge a person by alcohol. You can't seem to work with such people at all.

M
Monolithian Charon 24.11.21

Arkangel90
My age already allows me to buy alcohol in the store, but I don't. As for the atmosphere in the team, I have never been a particularly sociable person. I didn't have very many friends both in my school years and now. But these were just friends, not drinking companions.
Following the lead of the crowd, you can ruin your life. There is alcohol and drugs, and the devil knows what else. I'm not going to win the respect of people for whom low qualities come first. It is, of course, difficult, but correct.