3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Buba-MokpyLLlHuk 24.11.21 12:59 am

Do I need sex

Hello everybody. I decided to discuss a problem that each of us will sooner or later have to one degree or another. Someone later, someone earlier. It so happened that I am already 28 years old, there was still no intimacy. Well, at the age of 14-16, of course, I was anxious, like everyone else at this age (well, maturation, there, hormones, all the cases ...), but there was no chance to hook up, and the girls are beautiful, honestly speaking , did not have. Therefore, the institute, work, and somehow, over time, stopped thinking about it. Here I recently caught myself thinking that I had not thought about sex for several years. At first I started to worry, I even got to the dating site - well, it would be high time, but then the realization came that ..... that I did not want to at all. No, the erection is normal, don't think, I checked it - it works as before, but on the psychological level, the desire has completely disappeared. Well, roughly, as if you are well-fed, and a plate with delicious food is placed in front of you, but you absolutely do not feel like eating, and even the taste of food is not an argument. That is, of course, you can eat if you want, but you have to overpower yourself. For some time I arrived in depression, went to the doctor. He said that this is a completely normal phenomenon and it happens to everyone, only now ..... after 40k. "Midlife crisis" is called. I was blunt: "Am I already old?" He explained - they say, no. It's just that everyone's body is different, for some it comes earlier, for someone later. Well, there, I prescribed some pills, I don't remember. The pills, as usual, did not help, and in the meantime I wondered: do I need it? No, well, it's clear that everyone should have a family there, sort of, that's great (though, for most families you can't tell) ..... etc. etc. But who invented this? Well, that everyone should have sex? What if I don’t want to? It's about as sweet - most people love candy and some don't. And it's not that they can't, they just don't want to. Ask a person why he doesn't like sweets, or, say, doesn't drink, so he can't really answer. Will start to fill in about harm to health ... but you must agree, when we really want something, we usually do not care about health)))) So I decided, nafig it is necessary, although the genus still should be continued. I went to the site of the sperm bank, read it. It turns out that everything is not so difficult: you pass the test, they examine it, and if you are healthy, you can donate the hormone. You immediately kill two birds with one stone: firstly, from one such change, on average, up to 50 people are made (not bad!), that is, you can live with a clear conscience, knowing that you have continued your family with interest, and probably in a couple of hundred years, every 10th inhabitant of the country will be your descendant (like Genghis Khan), secondly, they will also pay for it) ). And you don’t need to force yourself, and why to forcibly create a family if you don’t want to? - anyway, such a family will end up unhappy ...

What is your opinion?
ps

Those who are now 16 - please refrain from "opinion", you still cannot understand this situation now, you can just laugh, and when you turn 30 - remember this story.
182 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 24.11.21

See you doctors, urgently.

B
Buba-MokpyLLlHuk 24.11.21

saa0891 have
you read it carefully? I already had

s
saa0891 24.11.21

Buba-MokpyLLlHuk

Apparently was not at those.

R
Russian_Lawyer 24.11.21

I’ll say this: when I divorced my goat, I was in about the same condition, now I seem to have moved away (I’m 27), maybe it will pass, well, if it doesn’t work, then forcibly copulating is certainly not worth it - it will only get worse.

g
grafonoman 24.11.21

I agree with the author, especially against the background of modern families from which pulls puke up, why such a hassle of mind I don’t apply. I have a bunch of examples that I saw from childhood and even as a teenager, I realized that this shit is not for me. I do not see anything wrong with the fact that if you do not find a suitable girl, they are left alone, and do everything as you feel more comfortable

s
saa0891 24.11.21

grafonoman A

poor man, he does not even understand what he is losing, one can only sympathize that you did not meet a girl with whom you would be cool and for her sake you would be ready for anything, however, each person has his own choice.

R
Russian_Lawyer 24.11.21

grafonoman
and in old age? Won't you worry? All have children, grandchildren, and you are the only one ... I would not want that.

L
LightHOwUSE 24.11.21

from one such change, on average, up to 50 people
make 0_o Why is it so popular to have a child through a bank?

And you don’t need to force yourself, and why to forcibly create a family if you don’t want to?
Public opinion should be given a shit. But it is also pointless to refuse in advance. Many people meet love absolutely by accident. Another thing is that finding one that will not fuck your brain is almost unrealistic) Everyone has their own cockroaches. However, no one is forcing) Fortunately, dull laws on taxes on childlessness remain populism.

1Ren 24.11.21

Hard case. I can say that. It's both good and bad with a girl. If we discard sexual relations, then I personally like the girl’s attention to me, cook for example, or if it’s in the wood, then it can help in any way, also, please forgive the pun, it’s really nothing if the girl is cute and you really like her. I will not write about the family. I don't have it.

g
grafonoman 24.11.21

Russian_Lawyer
I just realized that all this swearing is not for my nerves, and so life is harmful, so still at home, no shit, thank you, I'd rather live as it is more comfortable, but this does not mean that there is absolutely no chance of finding your soul mate

P
Piglet Peter 24.11.21

Congratulations, buddy! In 2 years you will become a magician.

R
Russian_Lawyer 24.11.21

grafonoman
Yes, I also have a lot of examples: at the institute, three of my friends got married, someone was in the 2nd year, someone at the end, and they were very proud of it. So now one is already divorced - he is thumping now, the other has not pulled the mortgage, lives with his mother-in-law, recently confessed in secret that this is not life))) The third one shares the child with his wife ..... Yes, and I, although I got married later than everyone else, too not good. But everything went painlessly, there was no common apartment, no children either, so I think I got off easily)))))

R
Russian_Lawyer 24.11.21

LightHOwUSE
Kirkorov started))

S
Sergant744 24.11.21

I'm 25 all the same. He also somehow wanted and wanted and burned out. It didn’t work out, it didn’t fail.
Right now, I’m thinking, but I finally need it, I’ve got a mess and order.
Then all sorts of relationships, goof, seduce, walk her. I'm too lazy for this shit.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 24.11.21

I am 33 years old, about the same story (as with the author) ... by the way, I never became a magician, so Pyotr Pig, it's not all that simple in our life-))

C
Corn lollipop 24.11.21

Probably they poison us with "chemistry" quietly, since you don't want a relationship. ))

I
ImamHattab 24.11.21

Boy, are you serious? Have you decided to discuss the issue of sex at the GAME FORUM? Understand, this is about the same as going to the synagogue and beginning there to talk aloud about whether pork tastes good. If you need good advice on relationships in general and sex in particular, then this is definitely not the place for you.

S
Sergant744 24.11.21

ImamHattab
Section About everything. Do you dare?

A
AlessBravo 24.11.21

Do you drink Coca-Cola? Do you eat in poppy?
If so, then most likely Dulles' plan to exterminate the Russians is working.

G
Gauguin 24.11.21

Well ... From a rational point of view, of course not needed. It is needed only in order not to die out. And from the biological one it is encouraged.
grafonoman
against the backdrop of modern families from which pulls puke
I beg you ...