3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Buba-MokpyLLlHuk 24.11.21 12:59 am

Do I need sex

Hello everybody. I decided to discuss a problem that each of us will sooner or later have to one degree or another. Someone later, someone earlier. It so happened that I am already 28 years old, there was still no intimacy. Well, at the age of 14-16, of course, I was anxious, like everyone else at this age (well, maturation, there, hormones, all the cases ...), but there was no chance to hook up, and the girls are beautiful, honestly speaking , did not have. Therefore, the institute, work, and somehow, over time, stopped thinking about it. Here I recently caught myself thinking that I had not thought about sex for several years. At first I started to worry, I even got to the dating site - well, it would be high time, but then the realization came that ..... that I did not want to at all. No, the erection is normal, don't think, I checked it - it works as before, but on the psychological level, the desire has completely disappeared. Well, roughly, as if you are well-fed, and a plate with delicious food is placed in front of you, but you absolutely do not feel like eating, and even the taste of food is not an argument. That is, of course, you can eat if you want, but you have to overpower yourself. For some time I arrived in depression, went to the doctor. He said that this is a completely normal phenomenon and it happens to everyone, only now ..... after 40k. "Midlife crisis" is called. I was blunt: "Am I already old?" He explained - they say, no. It's just that everyone's body is different, for some it comes earlier, for someone later. Well, there, I prescribed some pills, I don't remember. The pills, as usual, did not help, and in the meantime I wondered: do I need it? No, well, it's clear that everyone should have a family there, sort of, that's great (though, for most families you can't tell) ..... etc. etc. But who invented this? Well, that everyone should have sex? What if I don’t want to? It's about as sweet - most people love candy and some don't. And it's not that they can't, they just don't want to. Ask a person why he doesn't like sweets, or, say, doesn't drink, so he can't really answer. Will start to fill in about harm to health ... but you must agree, when we really want something, we usually do not care about health)))) So I decided, nafig it is necessary, although the genus still should be continued. I went to the site of the sperm bank, read it. It turns out that everything is not so difficult: you pass the test, they examine it, and if you are healthy, you can donate the hormone. You immediately kill two birds with one stone: firstly, from one such change, on average, up to 50 people are made (not bad!), that is, you can live with a clear conscience, knowing that you have continued your family with interest, and probably in a couple of hundred years, every 10th inhabitant of the country will be your descendant (like Genghis Khan), secondly, they will also pay for it) ). And you don’t need to force yourself, and why to forcibly create a family if you don’t want to? - anyway, such a family will end up unhappy ...

What is your opinion?
ps

Those who are now 16 - please refrain from "opinion", you still cannot understand this situation now, you can just laugh, and when you turn 30 - remember this story.
182 Comments
Sort by:
J
JUnnAmmED 24.11.21

ImamHattab
Don't you leave the topic, or are we so insignificant for you that we don't deserve to hear the answer to a clearly posed question?

L
LEFT FOR DTF 24.11.21

opinion-whisper.

you are an adult boy, it would be time to have your own opinion.
if you are interested in specific stories, then I had a similar situation. not at 28, of course, but still.
sat, zadrotit, went to the horizontal bars, minding his own business.
at first I wanted a girl, but it was creepy. then I somehow forgot, forgot it.
the next step was fear of relationships without experience. I felt ashamed to meet, being a virgin.
and then it somehow spilled over into apathy towards relationships.

As a result, I met a girl, walked around, took a walk and she asked a direct question - did I have anything. I replied that no.
she decided (thanks to her) to correct this misunderstanding.

Of course, nothing superb did not work out for us. but the very fact that I was already officially accepted into the male club was.

in the end, we parted with this one (it was obvious that we were not suitable) and I almost immediately met another girl whom I had met for 2 years.
yes, at first it was awkward sex, but for 2 years it was trained.

about the value of sex .... well, it's just intimacy. this is one of the highest points of trust in a partner, as for me, because it is the bed that is the place where you give free rein to your desires. and this in normal life you will never show. and this very closeness, when you press her body to you, when she breathes heavily, groans.
and so it's just part of the relationship. sex should not be given special significance. if you don’t want to do it, don’t do it, but just keep in mind that you will not get everything you could.

and in general, not to be with someone. not to love someone ... why then live.

R
Russian_Lawyer 24.11.21

ImamHattab
You are an ordinary boor and provocateur, everyone has already told you: if you don't like the topic, go by, or create your own, which in your opinion is more appropriate on this forum, and there is nothing to call everyone here whiners, nervous, etc. If it was all the same to you, you would have left a long time ago. And if you answer so angrily, then you yourself are no less a whiner

t
the endless misanthropy o 24.11.21

Probably because he didn't give a fuck. There is no relevant experience that would create psychological dependence

C
Corn lollipop 24.11.21

lookaway
The most interesting / useful post, no unnecessary things.

x
x [GAMER] x 24.11.21

ImamHattab
And here the first stereotypical prejudicial crowing traditionalists arrived. Or are you a sexologist?

I
ImamHattab 24.11.21

grafonoman
Damn it, you just looked into the water. I immediately recovered my sight, thank you.
JUnnAmmED
Who are you? I'll tell you honestly - I put a bolt on yours and someone else's angry shouts at me. I read the author's post from beginning to end, and only for THIS reason unsubscribed here, and I am only interested in HIS answer to my question. Because at some point I faced the same problem, and I want to understand what he is going to do next, his attitude. Perhaps I have a couple of useful tips, but I need to know his attitude to this issue. And you and your kind can continue to cock and accuse me of provocations.
Russian_Lawyer
See above.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 24.11.21

and in general not to be with someone. not to love someone ... why then live.

Here in the subject began to mix slightly different concepts of love, sex. just relationships, etc., etc.

One writes to the dryuch everything that moves! Those. - is this dude so loving? A dude with a big heart, so to speak? -)

Someone writes had no intimate relationships in their life. Such a person does not know what is love? Not able to love? -)

We mixed everything in a heap here ...

6us3k 24.11.21

sex is needed. my "sex" now lies in the crib and does not let me sleep .. however, it brings a lot of joy.
however, there are individuals who do not need sex and, moreover, are contraindicated. if in doubt about the need for sex, then I would wonder if you should do it. first you need to make friends with your head in the good sense of the word.

T
TTG 24.11.21

The author is gay. The topic is closed.

r
re456 24.11.21

I don’t understand that they have clung to a little. I like our society, cool if he doesn’t have a woman, then he’s gay. I won’t write about myself, I’ll just write the same thing, and I’m older than you. Sorry, not all macho, and not everyone can meet not everyone has a language for things to talk about. and stick the stigma he is gay for yourself. I shouldn’t ask this question here, I agree. but if someone goes to gamebomb.ru confirms there they are not only writing about games. I’m talking about a game site

r
rPeBoJL 24.11.21

re456 you are
too little in the chatter, you do not cut all the subtleties

T
TTG 24.11.21

re456
if you justify the author, then you are also gay.

T
Tim7472 24.11.21

From the point of view of society and evolution, this is a problem. But let's praise the Theory of Relativity: if this situation does not give you unnecessary problems personally, and in general does not negatively affect your life in any way, then you don't have to worry too much. To each his own. As for procreation, the same thing: instincts and society speak about it, that it is necessary. But that is why we and humans can calmly resist such things.

P
Piglet Peter 24.11.21

rPeBoJL
In even

r
rPeBoJL 24.11.21

Piglet Peter
Heshelbe?

L
Le Gaspilleur 24.11.21

The author, in a prostitute step march!

P
Piglet Peter 24.11.21

lookaway
not a reader?

M
MunchkiN 616 24.11.21

change something in your life. for example the orientation of the poles of the earth.
take up hippotherapy. chase the pink ponyashi, she will clatter her hooves like that, and you catch it with wax.
and so vascheto sex is not important for the following reasons.
Sex is a part of the reproductive ritual, but for the reproductive function itself it does not make sense because, as a rule, conception does not occur. na etam wax this sex is a current for pleasure waxing. and he is a man at all the highest mammals, very clever wax, therefore, his habits are regulated by the higher nervous reality of the hemispheres of the cerebral spheres imitated by consciousness and reason. this enables a person to do things that are strange from the point of view of the logic of physiology; therefore, potsan, as a rule, decides for himself how to live. he wants a child, etc.
and as far as impulse to women is concerned, it is natural without the woman herself that impulse can be diminished.

S
Screamer9713 24.11.21

Buba-MokpyLLlHuk
I'm certainly not a 30-nickname but 21, but I'll tell you I had everything. And I advise you not to be upset, you will still have everything. You will meet a beautiful girl and catch up with everything.