3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Buba-MokpyLLlHuk 24.11.21 12:59 am

Do I need sex

Hello everybody. I decided to discuss a problem that each of us will sooner or later have to one degree or another. Someone later, someone earlier. It so happened that I am already 28 years old, there was still no intimacy. Well, at the age of 14-16, of course, I was anxious, like everyone else at this age (well, maturation, there, hormones, all the cases ...), but there was no chance to hook up, and the girls are beautiful, honestly speaking , did not have. Therefore, the institute, work, and somehow, over time, stopped thinking about it. Here I recently caught myself thinking that I had not thought about sex for several years. At first I started to worry, I even got to the dating site - well, it would be high time, but then the realization came that ..... that I did not want to at all. No, the erection is normal, don't think, I checked it - it works as before, but on the psychological level, the desire has completely disappeared. Well, roughly, as if you are well-fed, and a plate with delicious food is placed in front of you, but you absolutely do not feel like eating, and even the taste of food is not an argument. That is, of course, you can eat if you want, but you have to overpower yourself. For some time I arrived in depression, went to the doctor. He said that this is a completely normal phenomenon and it happens to everyone, only now ..... after 40k. "Midlife crisis" is called. I was blunt: "Am I already old?" He explained - they say, no. It's just that everyone's body is different, for some it comes earlier, for someone later. Well, there, I prescribed some pills, I don't remember. The pills, as usual, did not help, and in the meantime I wondered: do I need it? No, well, it's clear that everyone should have a family there, sort of, that's great (though, for most families you can't tell) ..... etc. etc. But who invented this? Well, that everyone should have sex? What if I don’t want to? It's about as sweet - most people love candy and some don't. And it's not that they can't, they just don't want to. Ask a person why he doesn't like sweets, or, say, doesn't drink, so he can't really answer. Will start to fill in about harm to health ... but you must agree, when we really want something, we usually do not care about health)))) So I decided, nafig it is necessary, although the genus still should be continued. I went to the site of the sperm bank, read it. It turns out that everything is not so difficult: you pass the test, they examine it, and if you are healthy, you can donate the hormone. You immediately kill two birds with one stone: firstly, from one such change, on average, up to 50 people are made (not bad!), that is, you can live with a clear conscience, knowing that you have continued your family with interest, and probably in a couple of hundred years, every 10th inhabitant of the country will be your descendant (like Genghis Khan), secondly, they will also pay for it) ). And you don’t need to force yourself, and why to forcibly create a family if you don’t want to? - anyway, such a family will end up unhappy ...

What is your opinion?
ps

Those who are now 16 - please refrain from "opinion", you still cannot understand this situation now, you can just laugh, and when you turn 30 - remember this story.
182 Comments
Sort by:
B
BadEvgen 24.11.21

The author has distinctive features of asexuality in the text. In fact, this is normal) Kind of - it's like neutrality to things about sex)

R
RicoChico 24.11.21

Zlonchello Has
anyone heard of Maslow's Pyramid?

I
ImamHattab 24.11.21

Buba-MokpyLLlHuk
No, although I'm not trying to look like a tough psychologist, but in this case I guess right. Unlike a good half of those who unsubscribed, who immediately rushed with advice, I quite reasonably doubted your intentions. As you can see, not in vain. Even if you said that you wanted to solve this problem, I would hardly believe you, no offense. It's just that I've already met a lot of those who have the desire to "solve the problem" (no matter which one) disappears the very next morning. But in general, yes, the questions have disappeared. Good luck with further nagging on the forums.
SpoilerBy the way, in this case, you've come to the right place, yeah. You can find anyone here - both "asexuals" and lonely people angry at the whole world, who have "all women are whores", but in general - the most dull part of the tyrnet.

A
AlanuccioDeSemia 24.11.21

I'm 23, I think I have the right to express myself.
Nature arranged for us so that women are the keeper of the hearth and a talisman for their / their children. And a man is a polygamous male who must fertilize as many females as he can (since he does not become pregnant and can throw his seed wherever he wants and how much he wants).
So when the male stops multiplying and does not release "poison" from his body, an imbalance occurs, which subsequently disrupts the functioning of the prostate, and then other organs. That is, by nature, such males are eliminated and die out.
Bottom line: be careful with this ... take care of the prostate)))

T
The dumpling is kind 24.11.21

Right now I’ll express the opposite opinion to the majority: but I don’t understand people who get married and have children from 18 years old. Why?
And on the topic, the author is still ahead. Hormones can make themselves felt at any time.

D
Dаkоta 24.11.21

Maybe unnecessary, but you still need to plant it once, suddenly you don't like it ...

S
Simple 24.11.21

Well, what can I say, everything is bad, I'm not saying that you need children, but you need to get overwhelmed, then at least once you need to.

M
Mikhail Mutovin 24.11.21

Buba-MokpyLLlHuk
I'm 27, I didn't have sex either. In sex as such, there is nothing good, once forced myself to try with a prostitute, no excitement, nothing, limited to a blowjob. There should be romantic relationships, friendships and common interests, this is what I would like, yes. In general, the paradox in my opinion is that men meet first and do it based on sexual interest, that is, they only attract the girl's appearance and set their goal to sleep with her. And girls never take the first step and wait for that male who will demonstrate his desire to sleep with them. But I do not have such an instinct, I am interested in the inner world of a person, common interests, but with this approach I am sent to the friend zone.

M
Mister kot 24.11.21

The situation is familiar. When I turned 24 and my classmates and classmates went to school, I realized that in my life, apart from work and study, something was clearly missing. Under pressure from relatives and friends, he tried to get to know girls, but an ordinary radio engineer, inexperienced in flirting, did not interest anyone. The first dates were the last. I had terrible depression about this, and then out of despair I began to throw mountains of money on the girls that I was saving up for an apartment - expensive gifts, restaurants and all that. Oddly enough, the girl appeared, although I didn't really know what to do with her. All her whims fulfilled. In short, at 25 I had sex and ... Sweaty fuss, I didn't really like it. An inexperienced girl, too, could not give much pleasure, which developed complexes in me. Then I tried to find another girl, but the situation repeated itself. As a result, I gave up this bad business, quit my job, went to study, went in for sports, earn money as a freelancer and somehow put on my family and what others and relatives say. And women stick themselves, I'm an athlete, and even healthy, I don't drink. But I have no time for them. There is also almost no free time left, even here I sit out of habit, there is no time to play. I got myself two cats, you can cuddle with them and nurse them. Quite enough. Friend, if you feel that this is not yours - do not drive horses, you will be happier. Live in pleasure and do what you like, and not like everyone else! But I have no time for them. There is also almost no free time left, even here I sit out of habit, there is no time to play. I got myself two cats, you can cuddle with them and nurse them. Quite enough. Friend, if you feel that this is not yours - do not drive horses, you will be happier. Live in pleasure and do what you like, and not like everyone else! But I have no time for them. There is also almost no free time left, even here I sit out of habit, there is no time to play. I got myself two cats, you can cuddle with them and nurse them. Quite enough. Friend, if you feel that this is not yours - do not drive horses, you will be happier. Live in pleasure and do what you like, and not like everyone else!

M
MunchkiN 616 24.11.21

finally, it is believed that abstinence from sexual activity launches aging programs in muzhikof,
however, I'm not sure that this is such a pitch fact. school ingenuity suggests that stimulation of something either leads to pumping of the involved secretory organs in order to increase their function.
but the axiom is that if a man does not have sex there and he begins to have prostatitis, then it is necessary to consider in a compartment with all other violations of the mk, for example, erectile dysfunction, this is usually a violation of the blood circulation of any pelvis against the background of this erectile dysfunction later, and for example, prostatitis and adenoma, etc. therefore, such statistics are available.
there is also waxing neurohumoral regulation, but this one is more related to men, say closer to 40ka. those there are all what hormones work controlled from the brain.
but for women, for example, all this is of much greater importance, here are pachany. and less for muzykof.

R
Russian_Lawyer 24.11.21

mr.Vladimir
Let me ask you: where at 21 did you get the funds to support your family? Just don't say you've earned it - I won't believe it. Surely the parents helped. During these years I studied at the university and my parents are poor people. Then he earned himself and supported them. The prospect of buying an apartment appeared only a couple of years ago. So if you were lucky from birth, then I am happy for you without any sarcasm, but just don’t vilify those who didn’t have a chance to be born in prosperity or didn’t have a chance to meet a worthy couple. The fact that you have a family is great, but this is only half your credit. I would have watched how you would have started a family without having a place to live, as I did in my time, and being forced to work 12 hours a day .... You know, there was no time for sex at all.

7Rain7 24.11.21

The author may not need it, because did not live an active sex life. If everything was OK with sex, especially if it has been a long and constant partner, then it’s difficult to live a week without him, not to mention the years. When my wife was pregnant, I thought I'd go crazy. He became aggressive, irritable.
Russian_Lawyer
Just think , I had the funds already at 18. Moreover, it would have been enough to support a young family without children. At 18, he already lived separately from his parents. If you do not know how, it does not mean that everyone does not know how. Parents did not help and had no financial relationship with them since the age of 17. They just taught me to work and earn my expenses from an early age.
Scammer, caring, just a legal investment like your own small business - never heard of? And it is quite possible to do this from 16. Even opening your own private entrepreneur from the age of 16 has already become possible since 2003, it seems. I don’t remember exactly.

R
RussianQuaker 24.11.21

grafonoman
against the backdrop of modern families from which puke pulls

Well said, however.

By sabzh: I don't know about sex, but a handjob is definitely needed :)

m
mr.Vladimir 24.11.21

Russian_Lawyer
Where did you get it? I was born in an Altai village, finished school, entered university in Novosibirsk ... lived in a hostel, met my future wife there ... Against the wishes of our parents, we decided to live together, start renting an apartment ... for this I began to rent an apartment with my friends ... a one-room apartment for 4 people, got a job, transferred to a part-time job. I worked for 3 months and saved up to rent an apartment. As we rented an apartment, she took an academic for a year, got a job. So we lived for six months, signed later. We worked, rented an apartment and saved money. My parents are 58 and 60 years old. So I must understand that there was not much help. Her parents did not communicate with us for a long time, since our family was not part of their plans I would be in the 2nd year, I was 19 years old. And where did you get the idea that at 21 years old it is unrealistic to earn money ???As a result, her parents were overwhelmed and accepted the situation. And they allowed us to live in the apartment they rented out. It's just that we weren't afraid to live together, and most importantly, we really wanted it. Now we live in an apartment, I work, my wife is on maternity leave. 21 years old.

T
Technic82 24.11.21

The author, do not worry, everything will be ... Forget the opinions of "advisers" and gloating morons. Just be yourself and live your life!
Good luck...

N
Nick Arzanyaev 24.11.21

Psychological impotent and this is not the norm - this is a disease that I also have, dude ..)

B
Barsagar 24.11.21

If you don't want it, don't) Don't worry. If you meet the same one - everything will be) But if you do not meet it, it’s not scary. People are all different and everyone has different needs. And judging someone by your own standards and needs is a stupid business.

U
UncleVanya 24.11.21

The desire to engage in sexual intercourse is at the heart of human existence as a species. This is not some kind of whim - this is a need, the same as for food and sleep. If a person does not have a craving for this, then he is physically unhealthy, or his psyche is disturbed. Today, the second is most often found. But to treat or not, this is a personal choice. Your elimination from this game of healthy men will definitely not upset.

C
Captain Kote 24.11.21

I observed tons of examples when students marry 19-23 year olds and marriages break up instantly, there are, of course, successful ones, but much less at that age. It is necessary to marry from the age of 26-28 at least (IMHO). And on the topic of sex, then at 28 years of age, time is still far from lost, the main thing is not to pull up to 40, otherwise you will become like from that movie about a 40-year-old virgin.

S
Sspk 24.11.21

Everything is fine, I have no desire to meet with anyone at all, because the psychological trauma remains. And everything is like that in this thread, they write that how is it to live your whole life without sex or without a relationship, but somewhere it is spelled out that the author of this post should have sexual intercourse at the age of 18. Or about childfree, just reproductive function and that's it? That is, you live in spite of yourself and try to do what society needs. In the same way, nowhere is it written that it is your personality that should have children at that and so many years ... Create your comfort zone yourself and you do not need to listen to anyone. Each person is individual, each has the right to dispose of his life - for this it is given.

s.y already soon 19.