3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Buba-MokpyLLlHuk 24.11.21 12:59 am

Do I need sex

Hello everybody. I decided to discuss a problem that each of us will sooner or later have to one degree or another. Someone later, someone earlier. It so happened that I am already 28 years old, there was still no intimacy. Well, at the age of 14-16, of course, I was anxious, like everyone else at this age (well, maturation, there, hormones, all the cases ...), but there was no chance to hook up, and the girls are beautiful, honestly speaking , did not have. Therefore, the institute, work, and somehow, over time, stopped thinking about it. Here I recently caught myself thinking that I had not thought about sex for several years. At first I started to worry, I even got to the dating site - well, it would be high time, but then the realization came that ..... that I did not want to at all. No, the erection is normal, don't think, I checked it - it works as before, but on the psychological level, the desire has completely disappeared. Well, roughly, as if you are well-fed, and a plate with delicious food is placed in front of you, but you absolutely do not feel like eating, and even the taste of food is not an argument. That is, of course, you can eat if you want, but you have to overpower yourself. For some time I arrived in depression, went to the doctor. He said that this is a completely normal phenomenon and it happens to everyone, only now ..... after 40k. "Midlife crisis" is called. I was blunt: "Am I already old?" He explained - they say, no. It's just that everyone's body is different, for some it comes earlier, for someone later. Well, there, I prescribed some pills, I don't remember. The pills, as usual, did not help, and in the meantime I wondered: do I need it? No, well, it's clear that everyone should have a family there, sort of, that's great (though, for most families you can't tell) ..... etc. etc. But who invented this? Well, that everyone should have sex? What if I don’t want to? It's about as sweet - most people love candy and some don't. And it's not that they can't, they just don't want to. Ask a person why he doesn't like sweets, or, say, doesn't drink, so he can't really answer. Will start to fill in about harm to health ... but you must agree, when we really want something, we usually do not care about health)))) So I decided, nafig it is necessary, although the genus still should be continued. I went to the site of the sperm bank, read it. It turns out that everything is not so difficult: you pass the test, they examine it, and if you are healthy, you can donate the hormone. You immediately kill two birds with one stone: firstly, from one such change, on average, up to 50 people are made (not bad!), that is, you can live with a clear conscience, knowing that you have continued your family with interest, and probably in a couple of hundred years, every 10th inhabitant of the country will be your descendant (like Genghis Khan), secondly, they will also pay for it) ). And you don’t need to force yourself, and why to forcibly create a family if you don’t want to? - anyway, such a family will end up unhappy ...

What is your opinion?
ps

Those who are now 16 - please refrain from "opinion", you still cannot understand this situation now, you can just laugh, and when you turn 30 - remember this story.
182 Comments
Sort by:
S
SАLEM 24.11.21

Buba-MokpyLLlHuk
You're just getting on the wrong subway car. Go to another metro line and choose a suitable route and carriage. And since you are driving, this is a trip in a circle where you sat down there and got out (the most important thing is that you don't really want to change, you think your car will fit itself) ...

C
Corn lollipop 24.11.21

* just thinking *
It's so interesting that someone cannot take off the "foliage" (a virgin label) with at least someone, and someone without straining "has" (2x combo) one after another.
We had a "former" drug addict, so he got to know each other on the site (mostly they were older than him), and then showed them naked pictures)). And he also showed his "wife" naked)).
He did it so easily, I would have so much courage. And this despite the fact that he had neither his own apartment, nor a car, nor a lot of money. Like this. Now he has rolled down to a bum, a deer.

G
Gauguin 24.11.21

I read here local price tags and mesantraps and ... and laughter, and sin, in general.

r
rPeBoJL 24.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
your skull is very cheap because it never had ... brains. all you can do is, like a macaque, throw excrement at the one who kicked you in the red, impudent face. in your place, just expressing your half-wisdom is already disrespectful to others

B
Buba-MokpyLLlHuk 24.11.21

But Corn Boy, on the other hand, he had sex)), which means, following the logic - he is really happy
- DENIMUSS - the
main thing is that after switching to another train, it did not turn out that he was going to the depot

q
qurus 24.11.21

Okay, look what happens, you don't want to because you don't know what sex is. You can imagine, but you don’t know. So further - advice, you try first, (maybe take what you need relaxing) and after that the first, second time tell us all and yourself first of all - I don’t want sex, I didn’t like SEX. Ok yes, do it. Yes, ask your friends to tell you a joke about a Chukchi who went to Moscow for a symposium.

L
Le Gaspilleur 24.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
Each of your new attacks is worse than the previous one. It seems that you are on the verge of a nervous breakdown. You know, it's even fun to watch you. Are you a suicide for an hour?

B
Buba-MokpyLLlHuk 24.11.21

qurus
here I am in meditation

m
mr.Vladimir 24.11.21

Russian_Lawyer
So what? But how did we start? And while you get up, your dick will stop getting up. We achieve goals together. What does the salary have to do with it? We rented for 15,000 rubles, I earned 19,000, my wife 18,000. what you do not know how to earn is your personal problems. People set goals! And achieve them! I work as a lawyer in a real estate agency and I have a salary of 25000 rubles and I am graduating from university this year. I have a wife and a child. She works in arbitration. I got there from practice. And the fact that you cannot achieve something and complain about your hard life is your own fault.

S
SАLEM 24.11.21

Buba-MokpyLLlHuk
The train goes to the depot only if you walk slowly towards it, try to run after it even if the doors are closed .. If you don't have time, someone else will jump (the law of the jungle).
rPeBoJL
Everyone here already knows you as a person with great self-esteem about yourself which contradicts your real image .. Everything sensible that I heard from you is (blew his nose, sneezed, flooded,) The boy played too much in childhood- It's time to grow up .. All that you can to lower it (Vanya Rygalova) here it is you (cool people) .. Although in life (from observations) a notorious person (very) And you are looking for an outlet in Bar Polesie - it seems to you that the Stalker makes you self-confident and liberated no you just want to justify your miserable existence .. You really like to curry favor with your elders or people who have more power than you, but this is already ??? .. You never learned to think with your mind .. You know, Grevol, I always liked one expression - Remember, you fool, you can piss yourself at least a hundred times, but win.

m
mr.Vladimir 24.11.21

Russian_Lawyer
And you write that you need to rent a hut and pay utility bills and taxes .... You didn’t take off or what? The owner pays taxes, but you have water and electricity as standard)) you cannot be lucky or not lucky with your wife ... a man or yours or not ... it can be seen right away ... for this we first lived together, and then we got married.

C
Corn lollipop 24.11.21

Well, people who know how to achieve their goals definitely exist, at least there is no need to envy, and even more so.

S
SАLEM 24.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
I've never been nervous in my life - I don't have such a feeling .. I don't even breathe air ..

m
mr.Vladimir 24.11.21

Corn Boy
To do this, you need to get off the couch now, not tomorrow ...

S
SАLEM 24.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
rPeBoJL
You missed a lot today - The character Adamantokha has appeared ... This is truly people from your social circle (gentleman show pancake) a replenishment has arrived in your regiment .. I have the impression that this warm winter affects you so much-- usually In spring, one type of people begins to aggravate (you know the type) and you have winter ones .. Darwin's riddle .. (the more you are less, the more we are better off)

W
Wing42 24.11.21

Comrades, comrades, wait a minute. You here seem to be mostly sensible adults (in any case, you position yourself this way), so let's not arrange here a massive writing of scripts for the continuation of some Santa Barbara. They expressed their opinion, shared their cool story with the community - well, wonderful, well done. Conduct debriefing on the topics "You could not support your family at 21, you are a liar and a gallows!" and "Yes, the blood of the gods is in me and I have lived separately from the Pantheon since 18 (17, 16, 15) years!" publicly is completely optional. If you undertook to play the role of sensible adults, then play it with dignity - a system of private messages is provided for solving interpersonal problems.
Peace and order! Do good, brothers and sisters!

C
Corn lollipop 24.11.21

* By the way, the sale in Steam has begun *

... and when there is a sale, then sex is not needed ...

... and Steam is stupid

R
Russian_Lawyer 24.11.21

mr.Vladimir
I meant taxes on salaries, housing and communal services are usually paid by the owner, but deducts them from the tenant, that's how they agree. I now earn a little more than 40kA, plus hack-work, well, almost 50t and a person who receives 2 times less tells me that he "can earn", but I can’t)))) Isn’t it funny yourself? Although the price ratio is different. You will not stop standing, but the inability to provide for a family can discourage not only an erection. I believe that my salary is sorely not enough for a full-fledged existence. I myself grew up in a poor family and I don’t want this for my children. It seems to me that you flaunt more than you really have. You can live in a rented hut when you are on a business trip or passing through, but no more. Now, if I buy an apartment, then we'll see. And you say "start" ...... Are you sure that the family would not break up, if everything were the same? You can start, but if you're unlucky, you can end there. You're in luck - well done, but there is nothing to brag about.

s
stalker7162534 24.11.21

To want is not harmful, it is harmful not to want.

r
rPeBoJL 24.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
Spoiler Everyone here already knows you as a person,
that's enough. deserved by the way. you are known as a slug and a pushover. also saluzhno

All sensible that I heard from you is (blew my nose, sneeze, flooded,)
if this is all that is sensible to you from my words - accept my condolences)) It

's time to grow up ..
here is a place to rest. is not it? sometimes fleetingly have to put in place upstarts like you

All that you can put it down (Vanya Rygalova) is
boring to let you down, walking facepalm. vanyatku however too. but he is at least cheerful

Although in life (from observation) a notorious person (very)
that you can generally observe an amoeba lol?) you have just started talking recently)) shame

And you are looking for an outlet in the Polesie Bar - it seems to you that the Stalker makes you self-assured
* patstol * you can immediately see that you are a woman who has not played stalker. although you still would not understand its essence.

You really like to curry favor with elders or people who have more power than you are
sheer nonsense. a person must prove that he is worthy of respect - by his manners, words and deeds. age is a weak indicator

With your mind, you never learned to think
it’s doubly funny to hear from an amoeba) most likely they hammered it into your head with a pissing rag from childhood)

You know Grevol, I always liked one expression - Remember, fraerok, it was
not for nothing that I liked to call you that I want it again and again))

you can piss yourself at least a hundred times
dude)) you are already head over heels in sykanin, I'm waiting for your victories))