3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MIBMATRIX 11.11.19 03:31 am

The optimization of the game (Watch_Dogs)

The previous part
================================================
StalkerVirys
Little information. Which version of the game you have a license or repak. What version of drivers are installed. OS Windows purchased in person, or you shoved a regular Assembly that is activated by activator with OEM key?
Reasons of your problem can be many.
38 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yarven1033 11.11.19

i7 4790K
nVidia 780Ti (wood 344.11)
16GB operatives
Windows 8.1
The problem is this - the game runs at full peak with a 40-50квс (sometimes up to 60). BUT!!! So you can play a couple of hours (sometimes more than 2, sometimes half an hour), but then there are the lag and the frames drop to 20-15 and only helps to restart the computer. I already rolled back the wood to family and updated all sorts of C++ and DirectX, it's not helping. At first I thought that the problem is in the heating - first peak temperature reached 92-94гр at 82 percent and have some, but added extra exhaust in the system unit and reduced peak up to a maximum of 84 percent and 78 have some

i
ibs88 11.11.19

Eureka!!! 100% rid of freezes and the like garbage and unnecessary hemorrhoids. Simply take and carry the game hard with no regrets, and say the developers of this Masterpiece the magic phrase.Out of sight, out of mind.

z
zetram 11.11.19

Even with a gtx 970, it's a freaking freezes on ultra 3gbon high 2gb, everything went smoothly.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.19

Lekarstvo from the Frisians partially fo
in the case of FKH AMD is overclocked via the bus processor with a raised NT to 2.8-3 GHz.
in this case, the percent begins to get to shoot locations and people. the truth is available to me only the texture to 2 gig so to check it out.

G
General-2k 11.11.19

God, what the author windbag! Never accused that he was a student, but apparently you'll be the first! Give 15 years MAX! Ugh, teacher, BL..

Z
Zhizn dermo 11.11.19

MIBMATRIX
The logic is simple. Why do something to optimize when you can just buy the most powerful computer at the moment and enjoy life, unfortunately, with this logic you to the truth far.
Here on these laskah hardware manufacturers are raking in the loot, and they are also welcome to stay.
Oh yeah, the computer you have is not balanced, the CPU drags down the entire system.

M
MIBMATRIX 11.11.19

General-2k and Life shit who you both are, what can someone in something to accuse? You prosecutors?, Judges? Before you go to the forum, learn the basic rules of conduct! Not familiar to people not Poke! I do not need your evaluations and tips. Leave them to their classmates and friends. Teach them, go and balance them with computers. You obviously have the wrong topic. The moderator will ask you to pay attention, flood is not needed here. The theme for the game and everything associated with it!

M
MIBMATRIX 11.11.19

I'm flattered by such attention to my modest person. You want to discuss? I have a Skype. It is not necessary to arrange a forum debate, they are not interesting.

Z
Zhizn dermo 11.11.19

MIBMATRIX
OK, going to talk to you sometime.)

B
Bombardirovschik 11.11.19

There is no lag in the game and the Frisians,no really.

T
Timur Asailov 11.11.19

3way sli of the 690 LOL how did you do it. No I still can not imagine 2 sli 690 and 3яя on fiziks, but three Wei of 2главых cards mine is not possible.

M
Monster_Game 11.11.19

Who knows how to increase FPS please write here))

L
Lemkor 11.11.19

the purchase of a PC

S
Steve Taller 11.11.19

on my profile the system logs and there is subsidence, I do not know how these things play, what percent above 60-70% load, some are both under 98%, but not always how to make games don't understand

F
Frost O.S 11.11.19

Podskazhyte please what settings to put to much load was not high temperature graphics card?And that was a good optimization for weak PC.My configuration:
CPU: Socket LGA 1150, Intel Pentium Dual-Core G3420 3.2 GHz
Motherboard: Socket LGA 1150 ASUS B85M-G
Memory: DIMM DDR3 8GB/1600 (H5TQ4G83MFR-H9C) Hynix/3rd 1модуль
HDD: Hitachi HDT725025VLA / Hitachi HDS721010CLA / WD20EARX-00PASB0 / 7200.12 Seagate (ST2000DM001)
Video card: MSI Radeon R7 250X 1Gb GDDR5
Sound: Realtek ALC887 @ Intel Lynx Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller
Power supply: power supply ATX 12V V2.2 Chieftec APS-500S
CD/DVD: ASUS DRW-24B3ST \ PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-221L
Monitor: LG194W 19

g
gennaz 11.11.19

This game requires a powerful video card to play on ultra,but budget can play above 60 fps with certain settings.
Spoiler

S
Steve Taller 11.11.19

optimize of nevanac and graphics are in the background of everything that came after looks ubogenky

L
LIGHTandDARK4 11.11.19

No, guys, things are not done, this is not the case! Optimization is very strange. Not that it does not, it is present, but the stability is very strange and dancing with tambourines. I don't know, maybe the Repack. I downloaded it back in those years ( the folder with the installer my old Repack), when once released the first expansion about Ti Bon. I never downloaded other options. There were some updates for stability, we need to look at the rutor site.
So, to start it and that worked MSI Afterbuner had to YouTube the link to download tablet from Reload and put in the properties for compatibility with Win7. Otherwise, she wouldn't start, and if started, it will be black screen when pressing “continue for Aiden Pearce to play”.
Next. Fps jumps, maybe 60, maybe 95-97 and felt like some jerks. Put the plane, it seems everything is OK.
Further, in the game some sort of faded graph, i.e., the background is generally unsaturated, that is not true about the other dogs, so put Rishad. And here's the kicker, he has taken 8 fps!!!!!!!!!! I put him in other games where faded Grifoni and I know it takes only 2-3 fps. Maybe this game is generally contraindicated for any graph fashion. I don't know.
Noooo, Pekanbaru still the second part is even more demanding, but there and the dialogue is better and plays much more comfortable than this. The other day for fun, try some updated repak first part. There you can compare.