3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MarkVolkoFF 24.11.21 09:53 pm

Unban in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Salute everyone! In general, the situation: at the beginning of the summer, I got a ban for cheating money. The ban was until August, he left safely. After unban, he began to farm money through cases and missions, he did not even think about hacking. After another case, I went to AFK for a short time, literally for 10 minutes. Since, after the case, he throws it into an open session, I ended up in a session with a cheater, who pulled me in with a cheat (and other players) and threw money. This is all in the video. After this action, I had more than 10 million on my account. I played for a while, then went out and forgot about the game for several months.

And so, after a few months, I decided to go back online and play. But instead, I found an inscription about blocking access to online forever. How can this be disputed? Are there people with similar experiences? For the first time, the market was zero, I got a ban deservedly, but here's the permanent for the fact that the rock does not have anti-cheat, I consider it undeserved
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bloodnes 24.11.21

Write to technical support, there is a video, right?

M
MarkVolkoFF 24.11.21

Bloodnes
is there, but the cheater is not visible on it, it's just that the character is suddenly transferred to the LS airport and bags of money began to fall from the sky. I can't write in the TP, there is not even a section about contesting the ban

G
Goddara 29.11.21

Write to the next section and say there is evidence.

R
Ricch 29.11.21

My friend flew to the ban for a month about two years ago. Moreover, he played absolutely honestly, did not cheat anything, and the cheaters certainly did not throw anything at him. I personally tried to help him in unbanning, wrote in support, but there the robot replies, who says that the ban is completely justified and cannot be appealed.

I will say to the author that you are unlikely to be able to achieve something, unless you try to write to support, choosing the topic "Did not receive money after payment." There, at least a person will answer you who, perhaps, will help you with solving your problem. And when composing, avoid the words "ban" and "blocking", the system can burn that you want to appeal the ban and direct you to the robot

t
t830x 29.11.21

The first and only ban is the complete removal of the character and all digital assets.

After such a ban, you will have to do everything from 0 in the game

C
CrowBY 29.11.21

MarkVolkoFF
Spoiler