3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wigor 24.11.21 09:53 pm

Win 7 (The Last Stand: Aftermath)

I have a question - why is it written everywhere that it is for 10 wines? I started up perfectly on 7k and I'm playing. Why mislead people who have no wine10 and push them away from this game?
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bloodnes 24.11.21

Wigor
It is quite possible that the developer has not tested this game for wines7 therefore does not give a 100% guarantee of performance on it

S
SonyK_2 24.11.21

Wigor
Wigor wrote:
... why is it written everywhere that it is under 10 wines? I started up perfectly on 7k and I'm playing. Why mislead people ...
Some developers do not announce support for older operating systems, apparently due to the fact that small soft have stopped their official support. I myself play a game that has 10 in the system, although you can find old systems on the network when it still supported XP SP3 x86 (when it was released in 2012), and until this summer was working on DirectX 9. At 7 -ke works, but in Steam (through which I play) and on the official website, 10 is indicated.
Spoiler

E
ERHater 24.11.21

I do not know, it crashes at startup. Already the drivers are the latest and C ++, it still crashes on Vin 7, although many write that they ran on Vin 7. The crookedness of the developers, how else can you explain if the same Days gone starts without problems, although the minimum requirements for Win 10 are also written

P
Pavel rally 24.11.21

ERHater
The nuances are important, maybe they have Windows 7 with all the updates, sent tips in a personal.

W
Wigor 09.12.21

Well, I have wines7 with all the updates and a little modified, there is a library to remove the error with the launcher from wines 10. Maybe somehow it affects?

S
Spiny 09.12.21

Windows 7 is no longer supported and the performance of applications / games no one gives 100%. All manufacturers / developers have long been moving away from Windows 7. Sitting now almost at 22 on Windows 7 is very strange. Either you have a computer / laptop from the time of dinosaurs and can only hold Windows 7 or you are a sick fan of old Windows. As for the sick fan ... well, put on XP.