3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gleb Strawberry 24.11.21 10:06 pm

Solution! Black screen problem for pirated versions (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Guys, two days of dancing with a tambourine and I found a solution to how to get rid of the black screen after loading the save!
This applies to the anniversary edition version.
I leave a link to the files: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/7G4dB1pNDi_b3A
In the file you will find the sequence of actions, all files are always moved with replacement.
Before all shenanigans, save the contents of all files from the game, except for the Data folders. Mods, Profile. Skyrim and other folders, since we will not change their contents. (Just in case, I left my executables and other files for replacement at the end)
1) Transfer files from folder (1) - with replacement
2) Transfer files from folder ( 2) - with replacement
3) After that, we go into the game, your save will start, but there may be another problem that I encountered, the keyboard in the game does not work. Follow the path Documents My Games Skyrim Special Edition SkyrimPrefs.ini - find the SkyrimPrefs.ini file - change bGamepadEnable = 1 there to bGamepadEnable = 0
(it helps someone) in my case it did not help, only works in the game console key Ё, (in the console the keyboard works!) write: Save "name" (without quotes! The name is what you call your save) Example: save kiss
4) Exit the game, transfer your original files (or my files from version 1.6 .318) also with the replacement
5) Run your save and HEU, the save is working, the character is moving, play on)
ps: the point is that we run the executable of the game 1.5, we save there, and load already in 1.6
I hope I helped someone!
20 Comments
Sort by:
f
fedor fantom 24.11.21

Friend, many human thanks to you. I am all exhausted because of this bug. Just thank you. Thanks!

G
Gleb Strawberry 24.11.21

fedor fantom
I'm glad that I could help someone)

G
GreeNeff 24.11.21

Man, thank you so much. You are a genius. I fiddled with this for 2 days, I was close. But only thanks to you everything worked. Thanks again!

G
Gleb Strawberry 24.11.21

GreeNeff
Please, I myself could not stop looking for solutions and still found :)

v
volodka33_rus 29.11.21

There is one more way when the keyboard does not work in such cases, for those who do not download mods and do not log into the Bethesda account to download mods in the game itself.
In the folder with the game there is a file "steam_emu" in the stanza "Offline = 0" change the value to "Offline = 1"
After that I entered my Bethesda account in the game, but nothing happened as the menu loaded and everything worked. The account does not affect anything, just the type of protection against piracy, although I have a pirate

v
volodka33_rus 29.11.21

Gleb Strawnichka
Thank you, I helped, but I had to rummage with Klava, I found another option for that)))

s
sterben_qq 29.11.21

Please tell me, I downloaded the anniversary edition and at startup a black screen appears for a couple of seconds and immediately crashes

d
dimagggg1 16.12.21

Gleb Strawnichka
thank you my friend:} I suffered for a couple of hours, but I fixed it in 2 minutes after your post!

V
Vasya Kim 16.12.21

Gleb Strawberry
And when I start the game itself, I have a black screen. Without loading save. Will the method also help you?

V
Vegeta from Vegeta 16.12.21

I have a black screen on my face. Then I'll try it on the weekend.

V
Vegeta from Vegeta 23.12.21

Everything started to work.

S
Sean_Price 23.12.21

Gleb Strawberry
Help me out!
Almost helped.
The game started, but the keyboard did not work. Then I did it according to the instructions (save in the console, replace with yours (first tried with my own) files), the game starts to load but then hangs and crashes.
I don’t know what to do.

And with a black screen it turned out like this. The game was turned on, it was paused while I was busy, my son (3 years old) sat down at the computer. I come with a black screen and he throws up his hands. I reboot and rushed .. What could he have done there, I xs, but I noticed that in the launcher, when I try to reset the settings, it says "it is not possible to determine the model of the video card", although everything was determined earlier.
I updated the firewood - it did not help.
Reinstalled the game - the same story.
Then I read your post, and was already delighted, it remained to decide with Claudia and now ...
I passed ... for the magician ((

D
Dead_Moroze 09.01.22

Sean_Price
(save in the console, replacement with yours (first tried with your own) files)

100% helped me. You most likely have out of order.
We need the following order:
1 - it was MANDATORY to make a backup copy of the NATIVE files in the game directory (create a folder on the desktop and put it there)
2 - transfer the files from the archive to the game directory with a replacement!
3,4, 5 - start the game> make a save via the console (Save command)> exit (you can quickly exit using the qqq console command)
6 - RETURN the native files.
Ready. You can run

S
Sean_Price 13.01.22

Dead_Moroze
No no, I followed exactly the instructions ..
In general, I did not solve the problem, since when I fixed the bug with displaying the text of the notes (this was about a week before the incident), I made a copy of the saves to another disk. As a result, I deleted the saves from my documents and added the old ones and everything worked. True, there was level 8 and not 21, well, at least not at first ...

G
Guest 06.03.22

how do i make my keyboard work. i changet it to 0 still nothing append

A
Allinstain 18.03.22

After the manipulations described by the author, the game still does not start through skse64_loader.exe, it requires a new version of the game.

G
Guest 06.05.22

You saved my 30+ hours progress.. thank you!

m
maniv2004 10.05.22

Thanks for the guide, it helped a lot!

G
Guest 12.06.22

Mille fois merci !!! Ca a fonctionné pour ma version crack. Je pensais déjà avoir tout perdu :)

s
seva2959 12.06.22

Without viruses?