3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diversant 24.11.21 10:06 pm

Useful glitches in beloved Gotha (Gothic 2)

I want to share my observations on this matter. By the way, I don't consider the use of glitches as cheating. it is embedded in the game itself and will rather pass for a secret. Well, let's get started.

Probably everyone knows that in the first Gotha it was possible to easily and unlimitedly clone meat, for this you need to go to the pan, open the inventory on the food and press the control button. + forward - the supply of meat will double. and so on ad infinitum. But the fact that in the 2nd Goth it is possible to CLONE ANY CONSUMABLE SUBJECT once, probably, few people know. you should have had situations when the used object remains in the hand of the GG in a strange manner. to indescribable joy, in your inventory there are 2 more of the same items. It works 100%, but you have to wait a long time for the necessary glitch.

Another glitch is even rarer, but very useful. There are no tricks here, just various artifacts (belts, amulets, rings), which, when put on, should increase any skill, increase it forever. Dressing and taking them off again and again can be pumped unlimitedly. In my practice, there were similar glitches with a reinforcement belt taken from the Xardas tower at the very beginning of the game, although my conscience did not allow me to pump more than 90 power (before that it was 10 :). The sidekick had such a glitch with the ring of the leader of the orcs, who was killed, for some reason, it was at the tower of Xardas (when playing for the fallen), and something it added either agility, or something else - I will not lie, myself haven't seen it, but keep in mind and check back often.

The rest is next time, now inject, what happened to you, such a wonderful thing, and I go to sleep as I go
44 Comments
Sort by:
p
press 24.11.21

there is also a useful bug in Horrins. There is not enough money at the beginning of the game. we do this: we get a student at the blacksmith, then we buy 2 pieces of steel from him, forge 2 identical swords (of course we learn this from the blacksmith). After all this, when the swords are ready, we hang 1 sword on the belt (if we have enough strength) and ask the blacksmith to buy our swords. 1 sword is sold, and the sword is removed from the belt and appears in the inventory, but not odon, but there are 2. So it is possible ad infinitum. I don’t know, maybe it doesn’t work in different versions, but I personally did it ...

G
Game_Cheater 24.11.21

This bug has already been written about hell_know_ how many times ... Therefore, look for new bugs! ;))

A
Ad3pt 24.11.21

Here's another glitch, if written, sorry.
At the beginning of chapter 3, for any camp you can get the Palladin rune Holy Arrow,
you need when you go to Minnental at the end of chapter 2 to hit the palladin who stands to the right of the door. You stand with your back from the bridge. I have had this repeatedly in HB 2.6

T
TuzBuben 24.11.21

ZaTaR
No. This is not cheating. Some presidents use bugs in the constitution and rule quietly for decades thanks to this. So bugs and cheating are completely different things. Only God can cheat. But bugs can be used both in the game and in life.