3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dankar24 24.11.21 10:19 pm

Lost interface (Cyberpunk 2077)

Good afternoon, help, please, the fact is that all the dialogues in the game are not displayed for me, and part of the interface has also disappeared, including the one that is shown when you press TAB, while the action button F is not displayed (I have subtitles everywhere enabled)

When talking to a character, dialog choices and responses are not displayed.

10 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 24.11.21

- fashion?
- settings?
- when did it disappear or was it so right away? what's in the main menu and when creating a persian?

D
Dankar24 24.11.21

1. Mods are not installed
2. Settings are standard
3. Disappears immediately after character creation, everything is in order in the main menu and character creation

D
Dankar24 24.11.21

A
ArXangel_ann 24.11.21

Dankar24
check files for integrity then

V
Victor_666 20.02.22

Who found the solution? I ran into the same problem on a license, before that I turned on a pirate to check whether it would pull or not before buying, there were all the rules. Moreover, saves from pirates can also be loaded on the Steam version, nothing is lost there, but after starting a new game, such a bug happens. I encountered a similar problem in Shadow of the Tomb Raider, also a Steam version. Haven't found a solution yet.

A
ArXangel_ann 20.02.22

Try the default key binding file: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3289

Download, unpack and throw the inputUserMappings.xml file with a replacement in /your path to the game/Cyberpunk2077r6config

Save your thread somewhere, in case it doesn’t work
Resets all key settings to default (although this can be done in the menu, but it doesn’t seem to help someone), you will have to configure your bindings in a new way.

V
Victor_666 20.02.22

ArXangel_ann
Unfortunately, it did not help, although I did not change the key settings before. But when I load an old save from a pirated game, then everything is fine and the interface does not disappear. I never thought that the game on the licensed version can cause more jambs than the pirated one.)))

A
ArXangel_ann 20.02.22

Victor_666
On reddit, they advise you to create another Persian and load the old one through it (the one on which the interface disappeared). It seems to fix the problem

Step by step:
Spoiler1. Load into the game, hud is missing

2. Return to the main menu

3. Create and start the game as a new Persian. As soon as possible, load the save you want.

4. Return to the main menu again 5. Now the

interface should return and you can play normally . just back to the menu

V
Victor_666 20.02.22

ArXangel_ann
Unfortunately, it did not help either, I have already tried a lot of things. As a result, I created a new game on a pirated version, and then continued on the Steam version. As I understand it, this bug is tied to saves, i.e. if it is on the save, then nothing can be done. And if you start a new game and everything is fine, then everything will be fine. Well, this is certainly a crazy situation.

F
Fenoid 20.02.22

Deleting the saves folder helped me. I've reinstalled and changed settings, didn't help. But I tried to delete the folder, launched it and the interface appeared.