3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
no_nick 24.11.21 10:24 pm

The number of bots in a multiplayer game (Battlefield 1942)

Tell me how to increase the number of bots from 64 to infinity, please dlamer in trouble!
18 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrew2005 24.11.21

Tell me how to add bots to BF 1942 multiplayer? We play with a friend together, on a grid on 2 computers. We want to fight against bots, but nowhere can I find where the number, team and level of bots are set :( It turns out only together - against each other

C
CorD 24.11.21

I also want to know how to add bots !!! Tell!

P
PlayGround.ru 24.11.21

you are not alone! damn if I find how to drive bots or where to download, I'll write it for sure !! it pisses me off !!! 2 play boring :(

P
Pilot 24.11.21

We need to enable co-op mode ...

E
Emotion 24.11.21

There are 4 types of games - together, capture the flag, and something else. To play with bots, you need to select the 2nd item from the bottom (we personally play with bots this way). I know that if you leave the default, there will be no bots. Go for it.

L
Lion 24.11.21

Where can I download a bot generator for maps? Some maps don't have bots!

L
Leonid Matlashenko 24.11.21

Hello everybody!!!
Can you tell me if it's possible to play Battlefield 1942 offline, alone against bots? if so, how are they placed ???

t
tabers 24.11.21

Of course, you can only get bored. Suitable only for studying maps and practicing the skills of using the technique. Just when you start the game, select single player and set the desired number of bots - up to 64.

[
[ESF] Spooky 24.11.21

People, is there a way to make not 64 bots, but more than two times?

D
Dirkus 24.11.21

NO, can you make 100 players in counter?

d
doomko 24.11.21

In short, guys, the joke is the same as in bf2, you open the folder with the game, you see the mods folder there bf 1942, then open the Archives folder in it, we see the ai.rfa file (when you open it, you probably think that if it is encrypted, then it means nothing is worth changing there friends you you are wrong) we open it in the Word we see ciphers and hieroglyphs we turn on the search we look for the line MaxNBots 8 (by default) we replace the eight with any number we save and enjoy the game =)

d
doomko 24.11.21

oh yes, the question was still how to replace bots from 64 to infinite now I am doing this, I think that the problem is not in the ai configs, but in the map configs I will try to do something =)

d
doomko 24.11.21

eem the problem is what I found the necessary config called game.rfa found the same line but it is already responsible for the number of bots in the game this is how it looks "MaxNBots 64 + i" I will not understand only the value of the last line + i will continue to understand

666RUSLAN666 24.11.21

Well, at least who knows how to make the visibility of the map to the end or how it is called differently to remove the fog in the distance

N
New user 24.11.21

Once upon a time, I increased the number of bots to 256. A hundred lying on one side of the bridge, a hundred on the other .. And I was absolutely wretched in those days ..

666RUSLAN666 24.11.21

Can anyone help me? or nobody knows?

A
Alex side 24.11.21

666RUSLAN666
How can I help you?

S
StasMix 24.11.21

but how to transfer all the cards to copy mode?