3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripper man 24.11.21 11:05 pm

Russian

Guys, I just thought about it. So I talked with non-Russians - Dags, Uzbeks .. Here they seem to have everything clear - dark, brown-eyed, dark-haired .. It can be seen in general to which people he belongs, according to general characteristics. But Russian is rather a common noun, for over the years, in Russia and Russia, so many peoples have mixed up, that in order to determine who you are, you need to raise your entire pedigree. So that I was even saddened that the words Russian and American, perhaps, are the same in meaning, and that I cannot know what nation I belong to and not only me. A theme for others to grieve too. If I am a Slav, how to understand this?
75 Comments
Sort by:
i
igoryok31 24.11.21

Negroes are also Russians!)))

s
stalker7162534 24.11.21

Ruski25
It was in Russia (USSR) that the so-called international was born.

And also Russia is the homeland of elephants!

R
RussianQuaker 24.11.21

Standard Russophobic vyser that Russians do not exist. There are no questions about other nations, but Russians are a must.

M
Mage Hermit 24.11.21

RussianQuaker
Who drank the water in your tap?

O
Okruta 24.11.21

Negroes, too, are Russians!)))
Why scare you? They are even different races: the Russians are a Caucasian race, and the Negroes are a Negroid. So what you want, you will not confuse.
Who drank the water in your tap?
Knows the cat, whose bacon it was eating.

M
Mage Hermit 24.11.21

Okruta, I've been tempted to fix your face for a year or two.

R
Ripper man 24.11.21

RussianQuaker
and that's not right, I love Russia more than any other country.
Spoiler steel smaller

O
Okruta 24.11.21

Okruta, I've been tempted to fix your face for a year or two.
Well, our desires do not always coincide with our capabilities. They will definitely sew me 282 for you, prove later that I was only on the defensive.

R
RussianQuaker 24.11.21

Ripper Man
Then don't be stars like that.

Cheburator [The one and only]
Those who always drink it.

Valington
then with the end of the two-hundred-year yoke, all talk about the purity of blood is meaningless.

As well as talk about your mental abilities.

stalker7162534-
Get used to it son. You will be a Jew's face at school, university, graduate school ... But when you receive the Nobel Prize, you will be called the GREAT RUSSIAN SCIENTIST.

Yeah, that is, a Russian scientist for the same Nobel Prize does not even have to come through all this :)

M
Mage Hermit 24.11.21

Okruta
Do not be afraid. I will smear you. Now with a good lawyer you can do a lot.
I have such a lawyer.

R
RicoChico 24.11.21

According to the passport, just as not every Rus does not even know the language, does it.

O
Okruta 24.11.21

Don't be scared, I will smear you. Now, with a good lawyer, you can do a lot.
Well, Duc, I'm just afraid that no matter how carried away by self-defense, then you will no longer be able to help.
I have such a lawyer.
I have no doubt that the best lawyers of yours have been known for a long time. I know not by hearsay, my lawyer, I remember, also in her maiden name had a suspicious suffix "-sk-" in her surname. Otmazala once.

M
Mage Hermit 24.11.21

Of course, the best lawyers from ours. How do you start to delve into all sorts of
scientists and inventors so solid ours. And where are yours?

s
stalker7162534 24.11.21

Zadolbali.
Each nationality has outstanding personalities (alas, I don't know any of the Chechens).
There is not a single "purebred" nationality.
All people descended from Adam and Eve.
In the future, people settled on the planet. Due to the lack of development of transport (and a host of other reasons), the dispersed groups of people did not have contact with each other. The result is more or less closely related mixing. As a result, the loss of genes in these groups of people. That is, in the isolated group, some genes survived, and the rest were lost. As a result, the offspring in this group became similar to each other. Thus, nationalities began to form. With long-term closely related crossing of individuals, there is a risk of "degeneration". Therefore, since ancient times, it has been customary in the village to take a bride from another village in a good manner. For the best result in the process of making children.
The further the bride lived, the better. Therefore, kings and princes preferred to take brides from other countries, foreign princesses. And the nobility imitated them.
Hence a very unpleasant surprise for fascists / Nazis. In no nation can you find a single outstanding person who does not have foreign ancestors.
Try to find a great person among the Russians who is one hundred percent of Russian origin. (just do not remember Lomonosov - he is from the Pomor, that is, from the descendants of the Russians who took (abducted) the girls of the aborigines / natives).
The coolest example is Pushkin, the Negro's grandfather, Dumas, the Negro's grandmother.

R
RussianQuaker 24.11.21

stalker7162534 In

no nation can you find a single outstanding person who does not have foreign ancestors.

And what of it? The overwhelming majority of these foreigners have a few percent who do not decide anything. And foreigners are most often from the same race, so even more so.

R
Reverrius 24.11.21

"The cheapest pride is national. Whoever has great personal merits, he, constantly observing his nation, first of all notices its shortcomings. But a wretched person, who has nothing to be proud of, grasps at the only thing possible and is proud of his nation."
(c) Arthur Schopenhauer

F
Frostmir 24.11.21

Ripper Man
Here everything seems to be clear with them - dark, brown-eyed, dark-haired .. It can be seen in general to which people he belongs, according to general characteristics.
You are confusing racial characteristics with ethnicity.

R
RussianQuaker 24.11.21

Reverrius
By the way, does your "progressive" idol write anything about what the settling of one territory with radically different ethnic groups leads to? The cited thought seems to be sane, up to certain limits, but by idiots and provocateurs it can be interpreted as, they say, why do you consider yourself to any nation and is proud of its achievements (that is, be proud of your ancestors), and from that moment it’s not far and before being evicted by others ... with a national identity.

So your "absence of racial prejudice" certainly sounds beautiful, they say, I prefer to evaluate by intellectual and other personal qualities, but in practice the topic is rotten. Where there are minimal or no foreigners, it is generally irrelevant to raise the topic of the absence of any prejudices, there is nothing to start from. But when there is an innumerable mass (and even more so if with a radically different culture), a sane person should already think about what they are doing here and how it will turn out for us.

R
Reverrius 24.11.21

RussianQuaker
All the problems of the world from national and religious fanatics. Some are at enmity with others on the basis of national characteristics, others on the basis of religious ones. Both those and others are stupid rams, without which the world would become calmer and develop in a universal way, towards the stars.

R
RussianQuaker 24.11.21

Reverrius Universal
... people are not equal, son: some are building civilization, others are not a fig. And settling on one territory is still not rational.