3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripper man 24.11.21 11:05 pm

Russian

Guys, I just thought about it. So I talked with non-Russians - Dags, Uzbeks .. Here they seem to have everything clear - dark, brown-eyed, dark-haired .. It can be seen in general to which people he belongs, according to general characteristics. But Russian is rather a common noun, for over the years, in Russia and Russia, so many peoples have mixed up, that in order to determine who you are, you need to raise your entire pedigree. So that I was even saddened that the words Russian and American, perhaps, are the same in meaning, and that I cannot know what nation I belong to and not only me. A theme for others to grieve too. If I am a Slav, how to understand this?
75 Comments
Sort by:
O
Okruta 24.11.21

As you begin to delve into all sorts of scientists and inventors, our solid
scientists and inventors are just ours, yours are just patent trolls. And the patent system itself was clearly invented not to advance science, but to make money on it.

W
Wing42 24.11.21

Okruta Enthusiasm alone
won't last long, and the patent system is a consequence, not a root cause.

R
Ripper man 24.11.21

RussianQuaker
don't want to face the truth - don't. time cures.
Alex0493
I named the common features of one of the peoples of Dagestan (I will specify)

O
Okruta 24.11.21

Enthusiasm alone won't last long, and the patent system is a consequence, not a root cause.
So I say, there are people who make discoveries, and there are those who do not have enough intelligence before discoveries, but they are smart enough to patent what others have discovered in their own name and receive dividends for it.

R
Reverrius 24.11.21

RussianQuaker
Blacks in the US are building a civilization (just don't talk about "poor areas" now), blacks in Africa are nifiga. AND? It has nothing to do with nation / race.

R
Ronik 1912 24.11.21

Ripper Man
Interested in the purity of blood? Born too late and not there.

R
RussianQuaker 24.11.21

Ripper Man
don't want to face the truth - don't. time cures.

Time cures. In 20-25 years, you will become a national minority in your country. Arranges?

Blacks in the US are building a civilization (just don't talk about "poor areas" now), blacks in Africa are nifiga. AND? It has nothing to do with nation / race.

And have you set up a lot? And you look not by individual exceptions, but by statistics.

F
Frostmir 24.11.21

Ripper Man
I repeat again) You named the racial characteristics, not the characteristics of the people! Is eye color or hair color a sign of a nation? This is a racial sign! Do you know what national characteristics are? If you know then give a definition.

M
Mage Hermit 24.11.21

Oh !! Jewish Patents !!
Hand.

R
Ripper man 24.11.21

Alex0493
is not a sign of a nation, but signs of a people, as I wrote.
Ronik 1912 I'm
interested. I just thought that I was Russian, but I can't prove it to myself, maybe someone from the members of the forum can? I don’t believe
RussianQuaker
in Wang and other Copperfield

M
Mage Hermit 24.11.21

What is Russian? Nationality?
And if any Belarusian or Jew lives in Russia, works and creates
for Russia, then who is he?

s
stalker7162534 24.11.21

Papa Cheburator
What is Russian? Nationality?

Facepalm. Russian, German, American - this is the designation of nationality.

R
RussianQuaker 24.11.21

Ripper Man
Don’t believe who is forcing you. But I believed in the nonsense that you outlined in the first post.

R
Ripper man 24.11.21

RussianQuaker
If this is nonsense, then confirm your words. the topic is about this.

R
RussianQuaker 24.11.21

Ripper Man
What? There are no questions for other nations, but for the Russians it is obligatory (s). You claim that there is no such nation, and you prove it. And your cited "proofs" such as "multinationality", "narrow-ass yoke" are generally ridiculous.