3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hummer_ 24.11.21 11:05 pm

Survival mode, like in Fallout: New Vegas (Fallout 4)

I didn't find a similar topic, so I'm sorry if there was already.

In general, as I understand it, there is no such mode in the new game. At first I thought that the maximum difficulty would reveal the needs for food, water and sleep. But no.

Therefore, I have 2 questions:

1) Would you like to see a survival mode in the game?
2) Is there any information about the mod introducing the needs for the game?
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gloryhammer 24.11.21

1) Yes
2) You need to wait for F4SE and off. mod editor

T
Topol45 24.11.21

Everything is already there, on a nexus or top translated to modgame. Mod for needs, weight of cartridges, one of the most useful and recommended is a mod for loot.

m
maximal4 24.11.21

sozhah
mortal companions? Seriously ? The game will then turn into a simulator of a bodyguard, and do not try to give your partner a grenade, he will throw it at his feet! And in general, in survival mode, you often have to "smart" kill, which your partner will never understand. Shouting "Jerooooooy Jankins" he runs to destroy the enemy, although he himself shoots only once every few seconds and often misses ...

m
mazik413 24.11.21

There are a bunch of mods with varying difficulty. Why bother so much

L
LeXXInc 24.11.21

So far, I can advise No Limb Regen Hardcore (introduces the doctor's bags into the game and, accordingly, we treat the limbs with them or from doctors) and Arbitration (rebalancing damage and hp under realism). + Can Durable Vertibirds

l
lokkie 24.11.21

Shouting "Jerooooooy Jankins" he runs to destroy the enemy, although he himself shoots only once every few seconds and then often misses.
It depends on the partner. The robot is yes, but that is why he is a robot. I wrote somewhere that it was good to walk with him against ghouls. A paladin is also a paladin. Actually, his tactics are clearly shown when we just meet with him at the police department. For example, Preston, the cunning nigrila. ))
Today I cleaned the tower, with Piper, woman fire. )))
Gave her a 308 pistol, and a grenade. From protection only her cloak with a cap. )
I really liked how she was controlled by grenades. Threw them exactly when needed, and the control one at the turnip. The super mutants never got a chance. Often I had to climb out myself under the bullets to shoot at least once so that HP would be credited. The main one, with the minigun, she threw cocktails, because the grenades at that moment ran out. ))
Specially delivered replicas of super mutants. )
Yes, I play survival.

i
irves 24.11.21

maximal4 I
totally agree! I was tortured in Fallout 3 to defend Clover, here's a crazy girl!))) In 4 foll, thank God there is no such problem)))